NEurope
Charlie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Author JK Rowling has revealed the title of the seventh and final Harry Potter book.

The book will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The announcement was made on the writer's official website. Fans must play a game in order to find out what the title is.

This week Rowling, 41, revealed how she has gone back to writing in cafes - as she did 13 years ago when starting to write about the boy wizard.

She has also admitted how she has been dreaming of the character.

Writing on her website she described it as an "epic dream" where she was Harry and the narrator simultaneously.

'Elated and overwrought'

In a recent blog the writer said she has been working hard on the last book.

"I'm now writing scenes that have been planned, in some cases, for a dozen years or even more," she said.

She also described feeling "alternately elated and overwrought" at writing it and joked she cannot decide if she wants to finish it or not."

I can't wait for this book, hopefully it wont take too long to come out...

Never liked the HP books.

Why post in here then? Seriously, what is the point? No one cares, this is a thread where Harry Potter fans can post about the up-coming book. At least elaborate on your point.

I can't wait for this book, hopefully it wont take too long to come out...

thought it was already confirmed for 07/07/07?!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

Hmmm. Thats a crap name. Seeing the 5th film might spur me on to read the 6th book. I read the 5th one. It was Meh.

(And I DONT read)

Well...Comic books...but they dont count.

thought it was already confirmed for 07/07/07?!

Hmmm. Doubt it very much. The film comes out on the 13th so I dont think the book would come out near it.

Why post in here then? Seriously, what is the point? No one cares, this is a thread where Harry Potter fans can post about the up-coming book. At least elaborate on your point.

Wo wo wo, calm down. I was mearly stating my opinion, now put your nazi uniform away.

[in reference to the underlined pont] Your responce shows you care.

I kinda like the name. I like the books aswell. The movies were meh.

I have the 6 books up to now...wow. I'll have to get this one then.

Hopei ts got something good in it. Maybe Ron dying? Unless he already is dead.

Oh wait thats dumbledore that died.....forgot about that.

I kinda like the name. I like the books aswell. The movies were meh.

I have the 6 books up to now...wow. I'll have to get this one then.

Hopei ts got something good in it. Maybe Ron dying? Unless he already is dead. Oh wait thats ******* that died.....forgot about that.

Seriously major spoiler there! People have already said they haven't read Half Blood Prince! :p

I like the name. Read all the books so far, I was under the impression that this would be a Summer 2007 book.

Seriously major spoiler there! People have already said they haven't read Half Blood Prince! :p

I like the name. Read all the books so far, I was under the impression that this would be a Summer 2007 book.

Whoa, good thing I didnt read the post.

And to Stefkov ; *Slaps you* ;)

That does sound like a mighty shitty title... My msn name has been saying that for about an hour already. And a good time has been had by all.

Harry Potter and the Deadly Gallows I hope. If he doesn't die in this book, its going straight in the fireplace, and I mean that. If he does, it will be a perfect ending to a good series.

And Ron is made of win.

i loved all the books in the series i have read...ive read the first 5 havent read number 6...just havent been bothered too yet.

Will have to read it soon....i have known who dies in it for a while now thats prob the reason why i have delayed in reading it :(

Theres gunna be some big twists in hallows...hell j.k has had some of the book in line for over 12 years so its got to have a plot twist somewhere down the line.

He'll obviously die. And Ron will become a Hentai director and Hermione will have to sell her body in order to further her studies. And Hagrid will dig up Dumbledore's corpse and bone it like it's never been boned before while Harry investigates the defiling of Dumbledore's grave.

All of us with the advance copy have known this for years. Geez!

What's with all these people not liking the last 2 books. I think the series has gotten better with each new book and am therefore looking forward to this. Especially since it's the long-awaited conclusion.

He'll obviously die. And Ron will become a Hentai director and Hermione will have to sell her body in order to further her studies. And Hagrid will dig up Dumbledore's corpse and bone it like it's never been boned before while Harry investigates the defiling of Dumbledore's grave.

All of us with the advance copy have known this for years. Geez!

A ghostly detective!? GENIUS!