NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Rechargeable battery packs for Wiimote?!

It's funny how IGN say the price in Dollars and Euros, yet not the much stronger £ ;) Anyway, it would be about £20 for anyone not smart enough to half a USD :heh:

It's funny how IGN say the price in Dollars and Euros, yet not the much stronger £ ;) Anyway, it would be about £20 for anyone not smart enough to half a USD :heh:

Actually, it comes to £19.8546 for anyone not smart enough to use xe.com/ucc

and it probably comes to £29-39 for anyone not smart enough to realise things never get released in the UK at the "translated" price, but rather just changing the $ sign to £ :heh:

Actually, it comes to £19.8546 for anyone not smart enough to use xe.com/ucc

and it probably comes to £29-39 for anyone not smart enough to realise things never get released in the UK at the "translated" price, but rather just changing the $ sign to £ :heh:

That statement is actually completely true. Our government and Nintendo must work together to make it so that our lives are a misery.

The £ may be worth a little more than the euro, the euro is a much more used valuta. Why is that so hard to admit, you English selfish creatures? Okay, that maay be quite harsh. I still don't get why there isn't any euro in your region, because that would make the need of translating prices close to zero and thereby you'de get the same price as the rest of Europe. With you own, personal, pound you simply ask for your own little price. Wich is higher. And the pound is stronger, so you're paying even more. Hah! It's your own silly fault.

Please don't get me started on listing all the benefits of staying out of the Euro. . . . .

And then i can start listing the benifits for joining.

Please don't get me started on listing all the benefits of staying out of the Euro. . . . .

Than don't whine about it. If you were with the euro, this 'conversion' wouldn't happen. That's it. I'm only talking about the conversion.

Wasn't going to start the discussion, anyway. Was jsut saying you don't have to complain. You war-loving people. Woops, that last one... I didn't mean it. I was pointing sole at Tony Blair, and not the entire English population. And no, I'm not startiong that discussion, I'm just laughing with it.

The benefits of staying out of the Euro far outweigh the benefits of joining :p

Anyway i brought some of these bad boys from ebay

0c_1_b.JPG

Recharge in 15 minutes flat and last for ages in my Wii-motes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Energizer-Ultra-Fast-15-Min-Charger-4AA-Batteries-15Min_W0QQitemZ180064161806QQihZ008QQcategoryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can get them for arround £20 on ebay but in shops like currys they are £45!!

And then i can start listing the benifits for joining.

As much as I hate the Euro, it means we in the north of Ireland would be able to use the same currency as the rest of the country again :D there'd be a mix of coinage with Irish harps and Lizzy's head up here. Although the British pound is fantastic, I do have to say. So meh.

isn't it that only certain rechargeable batteries last a decent amount of time in the Wiimotes?

Than don't whine about it. If you were with the euro, this 'conversion' wouldn't happen. That's it. I'm only talking about the conversion.

Wasn't going to start the discussion, anyway. Was jsut saying you don't have to complain. You war-loving people. Woops, that last one... I didn't mean it. I was pointing sole at Tony Blair, and not the entire English population. And no, I'm not startiong that discussion, I'm just laughing with it.

I don't think it was he that was whining about it. The pound is a lot stronger than the euro, and joining wouldn't be good for the uk economy. I think our government had more in mind than whether or not this conversation would take place when deciding whether or not to join the euro too :smile:

Most of england didn't want to go to war in the first place, and you can hardly say that since Belgium went to Iraq too (I think :heh: )

As for the battery packs, I can't understand why they didn't have it in the first place...

Perhaps we have sent a few meds to Iraqs, but mostly, Belgium doesn't even have troops. And for the conomy thing, that was so for the most countries, yet ehy joined. Because in the long-term it would probably make Europe competable with America, wich, frankyl, it is now. Anyways, doesn't matter. i'de love to live in England and use your pounds though it will be quite a lot of calculating in my head before actually paying for an apple.

Well, this sin't the place to discuss economy, now is it? Let's stop the economy-talk. because we all know we will fight. And then throw Wiimotes at each other, send mails with 'you suXor' to each other and PM nasty words over the forums. Yes, that's what happens when we fight. or we just have a hefty discussion and we're banned from the topic. But I like the first better.

surely anyone with half a braincell would just buy some rechargable AA batteries?

Rechargable batteries are crap though, they never last that long and take donkeys to charge.

Rechargable batteries are crap though, they never last that long and take donkeys to charge.

So always have a pair on charge and by the time the batteries in the wiimote are finished you'll have another set ready. Thats what I do.

The benefits of staying out of the Euro far outweigh the benefits of joining :p

Anyway i brought some of these bad boys from ebay

0c_1_b.JPG

Recharge in 15 minutes flat and last for ages in my Wii-motes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Energizer-Ultra-Fast-15-Min-Charger-4AA-Batteries-15Min_W0QQitemZ180064161806QQihZ008QQcategoryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can get them for arround £20 on ebay but in shops like currys they are £45!!

Thanks for the link! :p

No problem

Oh and Caris did you not read my post?

They recharge in 15mins and the charger even has a little fan to keep the batteries cool!

Sign in to follow this