NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Solo

It's Prime Time...

I Watched the full screen trailer and I must say Im really looking forward to this now.. Looks awesome!!

The first half of the trailer looked a bit like a soulless full of clichés action film but the second half really prove me wrong.

It looks as if it has a lot of substance to it and many many very cool scenes with the Transformers.

I only hope they don't loose focus of the Transformers in favour of the real actors.

Looks fairly decent, this might actually turn out to be a good or dare I say it great film.

that link is horrible. anyone got a better version i can stream without that player ballsing it up?

Despite the buffering I enjoyed the trailer. I cant wait to see a non teaser one with full shots of Prime and hopefully the theme music kicking in, revamped or not I will take either.

Looks like it will turn out to be a good film, i never really payed any attention to it but i think i will from now on :D

What like where the robot comes back in time to kill the mother of the leader of the resistance before he's born?

was I the only person who thought this looks horrible. They aren't transformers they look nothing like them. Shambles.

Fucking Michael Bay, first he does Pearl Harbour then he denies us Scarlet Johanssons boobs now he rapes with my child hood.

What like where the robot comes back in time to kill the mother of the leader of the resistance before he's born?

Cybernetic organism, actually.

I think it looks pretty awesome. The only other film I like from Bay is The Island with this he could be hitting the jackpot.

I don't mind that they don't look quite like their original counterparts, but I was never a huge fan of Transformers, so I'm really seeing this with fresh eyes.

Here is a better link for the trailer, without constant buffering.

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/STUVWXYZ/Transformers/trailer.php

i'm sorry when i opened this thread i though it was about that Uma Thurman film . . . my bad . . . Tranformers eh? . . . thats . . nice . . . *shuffles out of thread*

It actually looks nice, Optimus Prime ftw. I hope they keep his voice.

It actually looks nice, Optimus Prime ftw. I hope they keep his voice.

If im not mistaken, the guy who does Primes voice in the original cartoons is the same guy who is doing the voice for Prime in the movie.

If im not mistaken, the guy who does Primes voice in the original cartoons is the same guy who is doing the voice for Prime in the movie.

Yup it was confirmed a while back.

ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!

Sign in to follow this