NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

One last Wii delivery!

For anyone who has not got one yet, alot of retailers have recieved another delivery today or did at the weekend. the Virgin where I live had them in today, had posters outside saying Wii in stock.

As a lot of you will know I work at HMV, we got some in on Saturday and some of our stores have now fulfilled all their preorders, we still havn't but are close. There is expected to be ONE last possibly midweek batch but can't confirm when or if it will actually reach retailers in time...

There's also going to be two weeks inbetween the next deliveries. That's because Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America are going down for a holiday rest. Don't know how exactly they can rest right now. I'm sure that Reggie just orders themp to do that or else they get a beating. But that's just my thoughts.

My Town is bone dry, Wii-free I tells ya. Looks like I'll have to settle for getting mine in the new year. When is the first New-Year shipment. Anyone?

I know Toysrus in Shrewsbury and Gameplay.co.uk had deliveries in on Friday. And people were queuing from at toysrus at 9PM Friday night for saturday morning, when the units were put on sale.

Toysrus said they had about 30 units (which was still not enough), and 18 copies of Zelda (which had been mis-delivered to another store and some poor chap was having to drive there to collect them!).

I had to queue outside toys'r'us for nearly 15 hours to get mine. They got in about 40-50 which sold out in about half an hour. People where getting sent away at 5 in the morning; three hours before it opened. I got the first one :D but I don't think they'll be getting any more... I'm thinking that each shipment is going to individual or two retailers, because toys'r'us got in about 5000 in total, and the rest probably went to hmv.

The shop where I ordered my Wii got a batch of Wii's last saturday (6 consoles) and I'm number 11... They said it was uncertain whether I'd be getting one before Christmas, but hey, they got another batch today :D And yes, that makes me the proud owner of a Wii :) I immediatly bought a 2nd controller, but Zelda was sold out everywhere, so I'll have to buy it later. My dad, brother and sister all played on the Wii already, something Ã've never seen before ^^ Wii Sports is great!

I got back about 1h ago, visited all game and virgin in central and west end of london. dry as the sahara! no Wii anywhere in london apparently! gonna keep trying on friday because i know some shops wil try to put them up for next week end. then thats it!

yah i got mine today! lol very proud!

pre-order or what? from where?

anybody see anything near london PM me and let me know about it!

my local future shop had 3 wiis 1 **3 and 2 sets of wii componet cables (plus all the main games (except zelda)) though no other acessories.

I got my wii today :yay: got a tip off that gamestation had some and you had to buy a pack for a minimum of £240 i was like sign me up.

All i can say is i know virgin is doing first come first served and no pre orders with deliveries, dont bother trying toyrus all parents are trying there for they children and try independent retailers. All deliveries are gonna be done this week and should be on sale by friday/ saturday.

Good luck people in your hunt the wii's are out there! :)

just a quick note to anyone looking for wii's, that the GAME webpage had updated and alot of shops have limited stock available, check it out, most will have gone, my local shops have, but might be worth trying. good luck.

If anyone is prepared to spend £300 on a Wii bundle that includes Zelda , NFS , 2 Wii-motes and 2 Classic Controllers then it seems that ebuyer will be listing some at some point this afternoon.

Link to bundle :- http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123266

Although , check the forums there first as they are going to give one hours notice prior to the sale going live.

Personally , a little bit too much for me , and anyway according to play3k mine should be here just after Chrimbo.

yeah, got that update but i woke up at 11 so when i got there it said "out of stock"

Checking the forums over there indicates that it hasn't happened yet so you haven't missed out , although there are loads of people on the forums so when it happens you need to be quick.

I know Toysrus in Shrewsbury and Gameplay.co.uk had deliveries in on Friday. And people were queuing from at toysrus at 9PM Friday night for saturday morning, when the units were put on sale

I was gonna try toys r us on shrewsbury on monday but had to leave town early cos of band practice, where r u from davidredge

Sign in to follow this