NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Triplewing

Hi guys, n00b here.

Welcome. Legue of gentlemen is still going? I think I watched it when I was 10 and got scared.

Season 1 = Meh

Season 2 = Pure comedy genius

Season 3 = horse shit

Season 4 = horrible... horrible.

The movie was alright, since they brought back old characters. But it had a weak sory.

welcome tea the forums my parents are norbs, they say they want me to move out and get all worked up and try and make me stay when i do, i'll hopefully be moving to England some time early next year with Gaggle and one of his collage friends. although i'm not to sure what i'll be doing for money. so meh...

The movie was alright, since they brought back old characters. But it had a weak sory.

The movie was complete and utter bollocks.

Kudos to anyone who spots a pattern in my posts.

no idea dude, from owls to clams, totally confused.

wellcome triplewing. well im the guy who has no wii on here! >_<

I's from the weird painter guy from the Fast Show, you even put a picture of him up.

"Where are we sleeping tonight daddy? IN MUMMYS GRAVE!?"

Hello to you new person, don't be put off by all this apparent League of Gentlemen Elitism, it's the first I've seen of it since I joined. I wasn't even aware it existed until now! I hope you enjoy these forums, they're pretty cool.

I went onto N-Europe forums, and discovered a new member, who was saying hello. Which was nice. :smile:

*nods at Tellyn*

Welcome to N-Europe, Triplewing. Let me ask you a question, do you like football? *tilts head*

I went onto N-Europe forums, and discovered a new member, who was saying hello. Which was nice. :smile:

*nods at Tellyn*

Welcome to N-Europe, Triplewing. Let me ask you a question, do you like football? *tilts head*

Hi,

Yeah football is alright, i was a massive fan a few years back, not so much now, i like international football more nowadays.

*nods at Tellyn*

:D Tellyn is happy!

Sign in to follow this