NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Suffolk Murders

And get the shit kicked out of them even more? The police couldn't care less about things like that. Drugs do help take your mind off things, and good feelings for a short time.

And get the shit kicked out of them even more? The police couldn't care less about things like that. Drugs do help take your mind off things, and good feelings for a short time.

That's not true the police do care and they do help people. If a young girl went up t the police and said that she was being abused and raped then the police would help her.

What I meant is that the police don't care for the community. They expect someone to go to them, rather than them helping the community, getting to know people and talking to people. It's quite hard to go to the police.

What I meant is that the police don't care for the community. They expect someone to go to them, rather than them helping the community, getting to know people and talking to people. It's quite hard to go to the police.

True but if things were as bad as in Fatrox's example then the child should go to the police. There are also things like childline which could advise you and/or even contact the police/social services for you.

I fail to see any situation in which drugs can be justified. There are many things available to people who are depressed etc. If they are not strong enough to continue with their lives without drugs then I have no respect for them or any sympathy. It's harsh I know but that's just how I feel about drugs. Sorry if I offend you or anyone else.

what about people with MS or something like that where canibis actively helps them?

No I haven't been homeless or anything like that. But my family are working class and we've never really had loads of money in the bank.

I think it's pretty childish to just say that I'm a clueless bellend. You haven't really made nay argument you've just insulted me straight out. Now I'm not really offended or anything but I think it's pretty immatureto just insult someone for what they say. If they insult you then fine but I havent insulted you. If you disagree with what I say at least say why you disagree or you post is pretty pointless.

I think what you've been saying is far more insulting to be honest. What you count as "working class" is having a home, a computer, an internet connection, a TV, central heating, and video games. Not having much money in the bank doesn't give you empathy with someone who has to sleep with strangers to feed her kids, or who's been taken from their home country and forced to work in the sex trade. The way you go on you give the impression people wake up one morning and say "Hey, I don't feel like going to work or school today, I think I'll become a prostitute and take up a smack addiction, how bad can it be?"

As for "The child should go to the police", you have no sympathy for children beaten and abused and too scared to go to the police?

I think what you've been saying is far more insulting to be honest. What you count as "working class" is having a home, a computer, an internet connection, a TV, central heating, and video games. Not having much money in the bank doesn't give you empathy with someone who has to sleep with strangers to feed her kids, or who's been taken from their home country and forced to work in the sex trade. The way you go on you give the impression people wake up one morning and say "Hey, I don't feel like going to work or school today, I think I'll become a prostitute and take up a smack addiction, how bad can it be?"

As for "The child should go to the police", you have no sympathy for children beaten and abused and too scared to go to the police?

I never said I had no sympathy for prostitutes. I said I had no sympathy for drug addicts. And if a mother takes drugs then she is sick and deserves to die.

And as for the child thing I never said that I had no sympathy for them. I said that nothing justifies taking drugs.

And as medicinal drugs that is a seperate issue and I don't blame anybody for using them.

The fact that someone has an addiction, be it drugs, cigarettes or anything else that they know could/will kill them and they still can't stop then how can they not deserve sympathy.

The fact that someone has an addiction, be it drugs, cigarettes or anything else that they know could/will kill them and they still can't stop then how can they not deserve sympathy.

Because they can stop if they wanted to. Besides they knew what they were getting themselves inf or when they started taking drugs.

Because they can stop if they wanted to. Besides they knew what they were getting themselves inf or when they started taking drugs.

Try getting off heroin or crack. Or even nicotine, its probably the hardest thing a person will ever have to do.

And like we keep saying, some don't know the consequences or don;t realise how damaging it is until too late.

Try getting off heroin or crack. Or even nicotine, its probably the hardest thing a person will ever have to do.

And like we keep saying, some don't know the consequences or don;t realise how damaging it is until too late.

Just because it's hard it doesn't mean that it's impossible. There is lots of help out there to get people off of drugs.

Just because it's hard it doesn't mean that it's impossible. There is lots of help out there to get people off of drugs.

Wow, this just shows how ignorent you are.

Yes, there's help. Its limited and it takes a lot of courage to get people going on them. The world isn't perfect, these people need help - and if everyone else was like you then fuck all would be done about it.

How do you know that? You haven't had to do it. Withdrael (sp?) symptoms from things like herion can even kill you.

Wow, this just shows how ignorent you are.

Yes, there's help. Its limited and it takes a lot of courage to get people going on them. The world isn't perfect, these people need help - and if everyone else was like you then fuck all would be done about it.

That's bullshit. You're the one condoning drugs. If everybody were like you then people would just shrug it off and say, "Well it's not that bad. It's hard to get them off of drugs."

How do you know that? You haven't had to do it. Withdrael (sp?) symptoms from things like herion can even kill you.

Because heroine is incredibly safe.

What? So what is your problem with it then? It may be "safe", but that doesn't make it easy to come off.

That's bullshit. You're the one condoning drugs. If everybody were like you then people would just shrug it off and say, "Well it's not that bad. It's hard to get them off of drugs."

Haha, is it bollocks. I hate illegal drugs and everything they do to soceity. But at least with these prostitutes they weren't taking to anti-social [sic] crime to fund their habit. They were putting themselves at risk. I just have a bit of empathy when it comes to drug abuse. I've relaised that people don;t realise all the time that its bad (peer pressure, escapism etc), and also when they are on them its rather hard to get off them. They need our help, and to start with that they need a bit of sympathy.

Not really no, its piss easy to overdose. Pure diamorphine is quite safe in terms of analgesia, but street heroin is well... its hardly incredibly safe.

What? So what is your problem with it then? It may be "safe", but that doesn't make it easy to come off.

Not really no, its piss easy to overdose. Pure diamorphine is quite safe in terms of analgesia, but street heroin is well... its hardly incredibly safe.

You do realise that I was being sarcastic.

You're an idiot.

No mother deserves to die for mistakes she made that lead to an uncontrollable addiction. To feed your children you'll do anything. If that means sleeping with 100 men a day you'll do it. The drugs stop you caring about having all these men touching you all day and night.

Once you are addicted you don't make a concious decision to quit. You don't say, "Right now I'm addicted and society frowns on this and it's very bad so I'm going to stop."

If you think all drug users should be killed because you feel nothing for them then say goodbye to most of the country.

And if a mother takes drugs then she is sick and deserves to die.

Any mum who smokes a spliff deserves death? How about a mother who consumes the drug alcohol? Lethal injection or beheading?

I really hope one day you'll grow up. There is still time. Although you've probably got a good career ahead of you working for the Daily Mail as it is.

Just watching the news now. They said suffolk police will be making some sort of announcement.

The police have fucked this up. They have ruined the life of at least one innocent man unless they are both guilty. As well as the BBC. This is what the News of teh World feeds on. PEDOGEDDEN etc :hmm:

Sign in to follow this