NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Suffolk Murders

You know, the thing is. If brothels were legal in this country we wouldn't have this kinda trouble.

As a weird of a solution as it is, its a viable one.

The thing that gets me in that BBC like is this:

"In a press conference, Det Chf Supt Stewart Gull said none of them had suffered "self defence wounds".

Nor had any of the women showed any evidence of sexual assault. "

So, how exactly did they die?

I thought they had all been strangled ?

That's what I thought, too. But, if there were no self defence wounds, does that mean that there was no struggle? :hmm:

Rohypnol or GHP perhaps? A strong enough dosage would really knock them out.

If he strangled them from behind he could have mad it very hard for them to struggle. Or maybe he had an accomplice.

It was CQC

What's that exactly?

Hmm, I guess there are ways in which this could have happened. Still, it's shocking. I was talking to my girlfriend about this and we just feel that these women are just made out to be outcasts. In some, if not all these cases, weren't these women selling their bodies to pay for their drug habit?

I'll probably end up offending a lot of people if I post my opinions :heh:

What's that exactly?

Hmm, I guess there are ways in which this could have happened. Still, it's shocking. I was talking to my girlfriend about this and we just feel that these women are just made out to be outcasts. In some, if not all these cases, weren't these women selling their bodies to pay for their drug habit?

39.jpg

You should post your opinions. Free speech and all.

Personally I think it's easier to get away with murdering drug addictive prostitutes. Their lifestyle alienates them from there families etc.

As moogle said, post your opinion. As long as it's constructive and not just slagging them off. "they deserved to die.SCUM", that sorta thing.

To put it simply, these girls are made out to be angels by the media when it's quite obvious they are not. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they deserved to be murdered, who does? but lets get real here, they were no saints.

To put it simply, these girls are made out to be angels by the media when it's quite obvious they are not. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they deserved to be murdered, but lets get real here, they were no saints.

I agree with you, these weren't perfect people. But then, who is perfect?

At the end of the day, we don't really know that much about them. I'm not sure how the media is trying to portray them. To me, it seems like they're trying to say that their families loved them, and that they had no other option to make money than doing this stuff.

To put it simply, these girls are made out to be angels by the media when it's quite obvious they are not. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they deserved to be murdered, who does? but lets get real here, they were no saints.

I thought I was alone with that thought.

Most of them have been linked with heroin, one I believe shoplifted. I can't help but think they done nothing to save themselves.

I dont condone violence. But you turn to prostitution, you will die either of Aids or a really angry customer.

I agree with you, these weren't perfect people. But then, who is perfect?

At the end of the day, we don't really know that much about them. I'm not sure how the media is trying to portray them. To me, it seems like they're trying to say that their families loved them, and that they had no other option to make money than doing this stuff.

I agree, but this whole bullshit about them having no option but to sell their bodies to fund their crack/heroin habbit is just bollocks, the media is making them out to be marters, which there were clearly not. They just couldn't be bothered getting a proper job and trying to sort their life out.

I agree, but this whole bullshit about them having no option but to sell their bodies to fund their crack/heroin habbit is just bollocks, the media is making them out to be marters, which there were clearly not. They just couldn't be bothered getting a proper job and trying to sort their life out.

I think the problem does stem from the drug addictions, to be honest. These girls were on heroin, and I'm guessing that this affected their state of mind? Emotions too, and depression?

My personal opinion is that people like this need some sort of help. Of course, easier said than done.

I think the problem does stem from the drug addictions, to be honest. These girls were on heroin, and I'm guessing that this affected their state of mind? Emotions too, and depression?

My personal opinion is that people like this need some sort of help. Of course, easier said than done.

I know from personal experience, there is only so much you can help someone. If they don't want to help themselves, then in my opinion they deserve to rot in hell - harsh i know, but that's my vew.

People seem to forget that drugs dont just destroy the person taking them, but more often or not, they destroy the families involved.

I know from personal experience, there is only so much you can help someone. If they don't want to help themselves, then in my opinion they deserve to rot in hell - harsh i know, but that's my vew.

People seem to forget that drugs dont just destroy the person taking them, but more often or not, they destroy the families involved.

Well I don't have any sympathy for drug addicts.

Agreed. You live your own life. You are in control of your own life. Ipswich isnt goddamn africa. So there is no excuse to turn to prostitution

Sign in to follow this