NEurope
HazyUK

Eledees!

Did you pick this up then Cube?

The ASDA I went to (the massive warehouse one in Queensferry) had a total 10 Wii games (some of them the same ones), on one tiny shelf. (While the 360, PS3 and PS2 had big charts). No Eledees.

I finally found the last hidden item today, finding them on the outdoor stages was pretty difficult.

Time to focus on the challenges now. I really want to get the unlimited homing beam, but the challenge missions are so damn tough and you've got to beat 20 of them! :shakehead

How's everyone else doing, anyone done them all?

I have beaten about 5 challenges and your right they are difficult but unlocking the power-ups will be worth it.

How's everyone else doing, anyone done them all?

Still haven't managed to unlock them all , let alone beat them - have only managed to beat 10 of them so far (and is there any point to the Worn Capture Gun) , there's a few that I just cannot do.

The main game (despite my insistance on giving it a rest) has drawn me back in. Finally got 'King Of Surveillance' , yes it has taken me stupidly long to get it , so I am now tempted to go back and redo all the levels with the aroma unit.

I'm looking forward to this game!

Note the future tense, since I haven't been able to find a copy yet. Well, I did find one on launchday in Brussels, but it was "version Français", dispite having multiple languages ingame, but is assumed I would find one in my region, Leuven.

Grave mistake that turned out to be. Not a copy anywhere, nor a release date. Odd. Mighty odd. If only I could go back in time to that moment in Brussels. All I need is a shiny golden timemachine! Who's got a flux capacitor to spare? All I have to do is power the baby up with 1.21 gigawatts and off we go!

Who's got a flux capacitor to spare? All I have to do is power the baby up with 1.21 gigawatts and off we go!

The best I can offer is 1.74 megawatts and a worn capture gun , will this do instead ? :heh:

got this yesterday. On stage 3. I seem to be a bit crap, C rankings on both levels and none of the pink eledees found...

i got this game yesterday it is so cool on level 12 already although havent found all the secrets. 1 question tho once you have compleated a level you can go back to find the pink eledees and things but do you have to finish the level again to get them to be kept ??

Yeah, but once you get the amount of power needed you dont need to continue the stage when it asks you to.

Guys...I'm a bit stuck on level 20. Does anyone have any useful tips or strategies to achieving the goal of 19,000 watts in 15 minutes? It's the candy level, where you have to avoid the guns. I have worked out that you need to destroy the guns as soon as you have enough power, but I always run out of time having only collected 13-14,000 watts.

The problem is that I'm wasting too much time early in the level trying to avoid the guns until I have powered up enough to get rid of them. I think that finding a temporary power up item would help as I could destory the guns earlier but I don't seem to be able to find one.

I've tried the level about 6 times now and it's starting to get on my nerves ;-).

Any advice is very welcome!

It's a great game btw - very addictive.

Guys...I'm a bit stuck on level 20. Does anyone have any useful tips or strategies to achieving the goal of 19,000 watts in 15 minutes?

I think that finding a temporary power up item would help as I could destory the guns earlier but I don't seem to be able to find one.

I've tried the level about 6 times now and it's starting to get on my nerves ;-).

Any advice is very welcome!

It's a great game btw - very addictive.

Make sure you hit all the water fountains (think theres 4-5 in the level) , check underneath the pathways. There should be plenty of eledees around.

There should be a power-up right at the start of the level , also check high-up on the outer walls as there is also a few power-ups around there (including some vacuums).

Focus on the guns a bit less and you should get through fairly easily.

this game is tough but good fun. only on about level 4 or somethin. the little fuckers wrecked it for me the last time I played by breaking stuff even though I had loads of time left and only needed 20 more watts. couldnt bring myself to go back and play

Thanks for your advice. I got all the water fountains but if I focus less on the guns I end up failing as I just get hit. The little bastards follow you round too so you are always looking over your shoulder. I definitely think the key is in getting an early power up to get rid of the guns so I just need to find them. I'll try your tactic of looking in high places. There's a random item at the start but it never seems to turn into a power up, usually just a crappy radar.

Determined to beat this damned level tonight.

Quick update - managed to clear level 20 on my 2nd go last night with a minute and a half to spare. Still didn't find any power-ups, but managed to grab enough eledees early on in the level so that by the end I was lifting anything and everything.

Now stuck on level 21 but have only attempted it once and at least there are no sodding guns.

Finally bought my own...

Played through the tutorials and the first 4 levels... And All I have to say is that the game rocks :D

*now back to the game*

Finally bought my own...

Played through the tutorials and the first 4 levels... And All I have to say is that the game rocks :D

*now back to the game*

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :smile:

I reckon I'll be getting back into this soon (try and do more of the challenges), now that I've pretty much exhausted RE4 and won't be getting another Wii game until Super Paper Mario. :hmm:

Got this game yesterday. I traded in MoH:V, Heatseeker and 2 DS games I haven't touched for ages, and got this, StarFox Adventures, Sonic Rush, Super Monkey Ball DS and Hitman 2 for PC (I lost the GC version, and missed the levels in it).

I'm loving it so far, I'm on the garage level. Unfortunately, only 2 Bs, so there isn't much to do in the level editor yet.

I'm loving it so far, I'm on the garage level. Unfortunately, only 2 Bs, so there isn't much to do in the level editor yet.

I finally finished the game last week, and it has been very enjoyable. Some of the levels could have done with more variety but otherwise I've had a blast.

What's great is that there is a huge incentive to play the game after finishing it. I played the first few levels again and thoroughly blitzed them, thanks to skills gained from the later levels. Which then unlocks a load of stuff. Best Wii game this year for me (so far that is).

The game seriously rocks, it was worth every penny (still playing through it though, lack of time)