NEurope
HazyUK

Eledees!

From 18. April (at least I did not read about any other delay) to 3. May

Except that game's original release date was 29th of april. This is date which all local and most online retailers had.

Capcom did nothing, the game is from Konami :P

LOL yeah my bad :zzz:

@Teppo:

Oh okay I wasn't aware of that, well the 5 day delay is not the problem per se but the whole USA [months pass] EU one is.

Hopefully we are getting the same game as everyone else. That is, a version of the game that has a level editor and Wii Connect 24 usage (sending levels to your friends).

The game itself sounds fun, but a level editor would keep me going for a lot longer. I would recreate my house, my place of work etc...

I am highly tempted to preorder. It's £32.99 from Amazon at the moment.

Hopefully we are getting the same game as everyone else. That is, a version of the game that has a level editor and Wii Connect 24 usage (sending levels to your friends).

The game itself sounds fun, but a level editor would keep me going for a lot longer. I would recreate my house, my place of work etc...

I am highly tempted to preorder. It's £32.99 from Amazon at the moment.

the level editor is limited to editing existing levels, so there's only so much you can do.

Cheers, I didn't know that. So it's a case of recreating your favourite rooms then.

Eledee's IGN UK Review:

If you want someone to blame for the sudden disappearance of Elebits from European release lists, then feel free to blame Portuguese television - apparently. Of course, if you want someone to blame for the fact that the now newly-monikered iteration has taken - let's see - a whopping seven months to get here then may we kindly point you in the direction of Nintendo and Konami.
Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784060p1.html

OMG!!! Portuguese mafia did it!

Can't really understand the reference though. Who did it? Who betrayed us!? There's gonna be a bloodbath here.

Eledee's IGN UK Review:

Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784060p1.html

OMG!!! Portuguese mafia did it!

Can't really understand the reference though. Who did it? Who betrayed us!? There's gonna be a bloodbath here.

I like the ign uk game score of 6.5. Heh guess its average I wasn't as great as Ign.com thought of it.

There's a video on Amazon for Eledees. Although the music in the second half makes my ears bleed :angry:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/3770:3767

For some reason I find the Japanese version to be a bit more tolerable:

The music in first half of that trailer is pretty cool though, kind of got Konami's old-school funky vibe to it.

How horrible indeed. I see now, why the Portuguese TV mafia had to intervene.
Seriously though, what the hell does RTP have to do with it, or is the guy that wrote that IGN review just being a weirdo? ::shrug:

Seriously though, what the hell does RTP have to do with it, or is the guy that wrote that IGN review just being a weirdo? ::shrug:
I seriously don't know, I'll e-mail Concentra about it though.

You're the first person to mention a TV channel in particular, RTP is it? Can't really imagine what happened.

I seriously don't know, I'll e-mail Concentra about it though.

You're the first person to mention a TV channel in particular, RTP is it? Can't really imagine what happened.

Nah I'm just assuming it's RTP, that's Portugal’s main TV company right?

Anyway, let us know if you find out anything from the e-mail, I'd be very interested to discover what it's all about.

Anyway, let us know if you find out anything from the e-mail, I'd be very interested to discover what it's all about.

They are probably the biggest when it comes to working force since they are governmental but they don't lead in audiences, they're in last place in those. (and present money losses every fiscal year)

I will post here, if someone answers takes the time to respond to my e-mails and explain that cryptic ign commentary. :)

Well, they're the public one, the private ones have more success.

The main reason why portugese mafia got involved because they thought Eledees was some form of evil devil that prayed on the minds of the young.

The main reason why portugese mafia got involved because they thought Eledees was some form of evil devil that prayed on the minds of the young.

Actually they payed us protection money, so either IGN wants to make a mob war or WE'VE GOT A MOLE!

Gotta admit, I'm having thoughts about cancelling my pre-order of this. I understand and feel exactly what IGN UK is saying...its just too basic 6 months into the Wii's life

Gotta admit, I'm having thoughts about cancelling my pre-order of this. I understand and feel exactly what IGN UK is saying...its just too basic 6 months into the Wii's life

IGN UK may be right actually, but i've always liked the look of it. I'm going to give it a go, but i must admit, i reckon i will probably think 'It's too little too late', which is a damn shame.

One 'minor' mistake in Wii's life to be honest, shouldn't have took so long to get here, even with the name-change.

Well, Loco Roco is completely useless after the initial charm factor too, but the initial charm factor definitely single handedly makes it worth it. I think even though "they" have already played it for six months over in the US, there's emotions to be felt in there that even though they may not be as novel after a while, initially will make it worth it.

The inherent problem with a late release is a steep RRP to tackle despite the game essentially being "old news". Whether that price is worth paying with the hindsight that its novetly wore off is something people like IGN can answer.

What we gotta ask ourselves is whether the initial charm factor - which in itself is very real! - will be worth it despite this knowledge.

I'm gonna pick it up on friday because I already almost missed both Red Steel and Excite Truck by listening to people go on about novelty.

Who cares if the game is "basic". What matters is that it's fun.

Who cares if the game is "basic". What matters is that it's fun.

That's why the Portuguese Mafia got involved - to make sure we all know it's the best game ever and even though it looks like a piss poor mini game extended to fill a full game that would only appeal to pre-school kids.

That's why the Portuguese Mafia got involved - to make sure we all know it's the best game ever and even though it looks like a piss poor mini game extended to fill a full game that would only appeal to pre-school kids.
Oh no you didn't... :laughing:

*runs away before Hellfire brings in the weapons of mass destruction*

Seriously though, nobody ever said it should be the best game ever for the obvious reasons, what we said and it holds true even if the game is "piss poor" is that, what would cause it to be like that is surely not the visual appearance, even if it's not your cup of tea.