NEurope
HazyUK

Eledees!

Who's going to get Elebits? I don't know much about the game, but what I've heard sounds interesting. Is it still on track for release this month?

(This is my first post here, I was sick and tired of getting told off for talking about the Wii in the 360 forums. I've been playing with the Wii a lot more than my 360 lately, so here I am, hello! )

Welcome mate. You can always join our 360 comunity (Other Consoles, 360 thread).

I think this game does look interesting, and the last time I checked Gameplay it's out end of this month. Not sure now though.

Cheers, I'll definitely have a look at the 360 forum.

How did you get your gamercard in your sig?

Hey, and welcome.

I've just checked the release dates thread that was stickified, and there's no date given for an European release. No specific date I mean, we'll definitely be getting it. :heh:

Gameplay have got it down for 29 December 2006. But, I dunno about that.

i was annoyed at the way monkey ball was treated over here.in gamestop and hmv an extra 5 euro or ten was charged.most stored didnt even have it.i feel the same may happen to this game

Lol so Elebits... God knows when. either the 12th, the 22nd, the 29th, maybe February, maybe April. Basically, nobody knows. Brilliant.

Oh cool, March getting thrown in there now. Hopefully Konami will come out and release a date soon cus it does look good.

Lol so Elebits... God knows when. either the 12th, the 22nd, the 29th, maybe February, maybe April. Basically, nobody knows. Brilliant.

Haha, I know! It sorta reminds me of the Far Cry Situation, (I talked to Franklin/Mokong about it), where nobody knew if this game was online/offline/offline splitscree, or when it was even out.

I think i'll be passing on elebits.Even though I might not get it ,I hope there is decent downloads for it over WC24.

Well, Gamerankings gives it a 79% average. It seems like a really intriguing game...the sort of thing which could turn into a cult hit. I'll look forward to it.

Well, Gamerankings gives it a 79% average. It seems like a really intriguing game...the sort of thing which could turn into a cult hit. I'll look forward to it.

yeah thats my feeling to, will still be getting it.

yeah thats my feeling to, will still be getting it.

i'm interested in it... it could turn out to be wii's very own 'katamari' if you know what i mean...

but if it doesn;t come till march, well, i want sonic in march.

This is the game I'm most looking forward to. I just hope I don't have to wait until Spring!

This is what a friend of mine on another forum thinks of Elebits. He's imported it for his US console.

Elebits is, at this moment in time, very average. It's a cool mechanic, and the controls work (mostly) well, but each level is timed, and is about 5-8 minutes long so far. That's a long time to be going around the same areas hunting for these things. And the voice acting is AWFUL, in a so bad it's fucking bad kinda way.

It has always looked good to me, and then the announcement of wiiconnect24 features made it a must buy for me!

Can't wait to see what it's like, that kitchen level they always show looks amazing! The Toaster, The Taps, The Cupboard Doors!!! It's to much excitement to take!!!

GT Review: 8.3

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15766&type=wmv&pl=game

- I think the graphics are actually pretty nice!

- The boss fight they show looks awesome and the room it's in looks great graphically!

- The don't talk enough about multiplayer, level editor and Connect24...

Though Great Score!!

Surely Konami have found the perfect control setup for a FPS!!

Everything seems to work really easily! and the camera is always perfect!

Anyone else gutted about the delay till March?
Yeah, it sucks to be left in the cold on this one, I'd buy it on launch.

The omission of Elebits from the Q1 release list really sucks and had me imagining a Summer launch. But March 30th, I guess it isnt *too* horrible, though its annoying that the Americans have it already.