NEurope
Nicktendo

RGB cables IN STOCK at amazon.co.uk!

For non-HDTV owners desperate to play wii/gamecube games in 60hz and a with a better picture, they are now in stock at amazon.co.uk for the generous price of 17.99! They are sold out in all shops where I live (Leeds) and its likely to stay like that 'til next year. Snap 'em up quick!

Got a third party RGB cable for my Cube for a fiver and the difference was amazing so one of these is a priority purchase for me.

I had the Official RGB cable for my Cube (I had no idea they were so rare :S) ever since launch, and the difference was definitely noticeable. I went onto Amazon last night and ordered one, but again I had no idea that they were sold out all over the place.

It's dispatching soon... lucky me I guess. :)

Excellent, thanks for that, I've ordered one for use on my tv, also got some component cables on pre order for use on the hdtv downstairs. They have some decent looking 3rd party ones being released on the 22nd.

Are RGB cables compatable with all TV's that have a SCART input. I have a Sony Trinitron that my Dad got in '94. It can output in 60 HZ so would the RGB cable be an improvement over the boxed cables?

Are RGB cables compatable with all TV's that have a SCART input. I have a Sony Trinitron that my Dad got in '94. It can output in 60 HZ so would the RGB cable be an improvement over the boxed cables?

I had a portable Sony Trinitron and the Cube looked lovely on it with an RGB cable.

I got mine from a Dutch gameshop yesterday. :)

Which one? :o

I live in Holland and I am having big trouble getting hold of one

Which one? :o

I live in Holland and I am having big trouble getting hold of one

I got it from Dimplus.

Yeah, I'm off to my girlfriend's (in malta) for 2 weeks of Friday so there's no point ordering it now :) Thanks for the heads up anyway

DO you guys know which is better RBG cable or AV. And is oit really worth buying one of them???

If you have a non-HD TV then RGB will give you the best picture quality possible.

I have the gamecube RGB cable and the difference is amazing. Thats why im trying to get hold of a Wii one!

Yep! There would be nothing to stop them doing this. Nintendo are all about the money i'm afraid.

Ack, they could've just made the thing compatible with the Cube RGB cable.

Supposedly with a craft knife and a bit of trauma centre stile skills you can slice and dice some plastic and make it fit. It's the same cable with a slightly different sized placker plug on the end.

If you destroy it or slice your fingers off it's not my fault though!

Eeck i still remember getting 0/10 for wiring a plug in school (the wire just came out when the teacher held it)

I don't think i'll risk DIY :p (destroy it yourself)

Hahah, I remember plug wiring in Physics. My teacher was a 65 year old with a sharp and slightly patronising voice:

"Nooo, you're dead. Burnt to a crisp"

Lolz.

Just checked my Play.com order and it looks like it is being processed! A bit suprising as the listing for the official Nintendo RGB cables has disappeared from their site. Luckily I pre-ordered it when if first appeared on the site for £14.99!

They're also (finally) sending a spare nunchuck controller, shame it won't arrive before Christmas :sad: :sad: