NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

vc stars?

Has anyone recieved stars for their vc purchases yet?

I bought gunstar heroes and donkey kong country and haven't seen a sniff of star action... and yes, my wii shop channel and nintendo vip account are linked... humpf

I don't think the idea has been fully implemented yet - all we know is that you'll be able to buy Wii Points with your stars!

all we know is that you'll be able to buy Wii Points with your stars!

Do we...?

Damn...that was a good fuckin waste of 21 quid.

Do we...?

Damn...that was a good fuckin waste of 21 quid.

Yeah; came in an email from NOE around launch.

Purchasing Wii points with stars will officially be the best thing NoE has ever done when it's finally implimented....but it better fucking not be packs of 2000 Wii points available on the site with like 50 at a time or whatever then nothing for months, that'll just be pointless.

I want to spend these 9000 stars some day Nintendo...and you didn't offer early V.I.P stuff this time sadly with Wii..

I just checked my NOE stars and nothing has changed from when I bought Donkey Kong, it still says you can redeem your stars here.

I dont see Gunstar Heroes in the list so i think non nintendo games, like disc games, you dont get stars for them. Thats just a thought though.

I just checked my NOE stars and nothing has changed from when I bought Donkey Kong, it still says you can redeem your stars here.

I dont see Gunstar Heroes in the list so i think non nintendo games, like disc games, you dont get stars for them. Thats just a thought though.

nah, sonic is on my list to reclaim off at some point.

Sign in to follow this