NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darthbane2k

Bad Press = Sony at work?

Sony don't need to be involved, a newspaper gets something to print, exagerates completely and that's their story for the day. It's not a big deal, people want to know why it's faulty so they check the page - oh the wrist strap might break one day.

But Sony can be involved. You want to know why? Because, though the press is freee, they'll like the company that gives them the most news, and, quite frankly, the company of wich they think that they give intyeresting news. Wich would be Sony, because 'everyon's got a playstation - who cares about rotten, old Nintendo?'. But we proven them wrong, didn't we?

By the way, last week my newspaper posted aan Wii-articel with good points, but again, many bad points (why no HD era, Nintendo?) that we Nintendo fans were over a long time ago and that all press have accepted without saying. The console looked bad because of this. That's reélly annoying;

All it will take is for PS3 to inflict bad press onto Wii is to have a price drop without a response from Nintendo and Wii will be in SERIOUS trouble...

I dout sony could afford to drop the price of the PS3 considering the amount of stuff they are trying to put in there console. I'm sure if it did happen it wouldn't come anywhere near the price of the wii. Nintendo could probably afford to drop the price if they wanted 2 anyway ;)

The issue here isnt, why did the newspaper run the story? - most did.

The issue is, why did the Newspaper run the item as the main story on the front page, with the words WII MESSED UP, warning the public (who so far are embrasing wii quite positively) that the wii is "FAULTY"

There is obviously an agenda behind this.

Remember this is coming from a newspaper/journalist who judged all 3 next gen consoles a couple months back and advised people to "wait for PS3" and who also claimed that Nintendo "followed Sony's path of a motion controller"

There is obviously an agenda behind this.

Remember this is coming from a newspaper/journalist who judged all 3 next gen consoles a couple months back and advised people to "wait for PS3" and who also claimed that Nintendo "followed Sony's path of a motion controller"

Lol, all Sony do is copy other companies. . . . . .

Yer there is something fishy going on. The latest thing is over this wrist-strap for the wii-mote. People are blowing it so out of proportion in newspapers and the like. I was at Cheshire Oaks yesterday near Ellsmere Port and a female colleague in Game was giving this one man aload of rubbish saying that all the wii's were being recalled and making the remote bigger in size!!!!!

Sign in to follow this