NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Probably just estimates or fake at all but maybe someone wants to chat about a leaked release list for *PAL* country:

Release dates from there, ignoring placeholders, and changing their recieve date (Thurs) to the would-be release date (Fri) are:

September

9th - Alien Syndrome

14th - Super Paper Mario

21st - MySims

21st - Ratatouille

30th - Impossible Mission

30th - Puzzle Ball

October

5th - NBA Live 08

12th - Spider-Man Friend or Foe

12th - Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

19th - Harvest Moon

26th - My Horse and Me

26th - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

31th - Disney Princess

November

9th - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

9th - Endless Ocean

16th - Super Mario Galaxy

23rd - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

23rd - Asterix at the Olympic Games

23rd - Godzilla Unleashed

30th - Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

They all seem very believable to me.

Anybody have any official date for Tiger Woods 08? Websites say 31st of this month, as do the local Game.

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=89jrftS1pVrPRFHXwoueNuR9T4bKCNx_

NoE confirms Q4 release dates. Pokémon Battle Revolution gets a date fo the first time - 7th December. That'll be on my Christmas list, then! :)

Yep, I've updated the list. There might be a few mistakes though, (after making so many changes) so if anyone spots something please let me know. :smile:

I like how Umbrella Chronicles has been pushed back to the 30th, gives a bit more uninterrupted time to enjoy Galaxy. icon14.gif

No Fire Emblem on the list. Will probably not be released in Europe at all.

I'm truly starting to wonder why Revo-Europe posters have some kind of urge to pull bizarre theories like "Paper Mario is going to be only Mario title for Europe in 2007!" or "Metroid Prime 3 will be released 2008 march" from their pockets? Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance sold around 250 000 copies in Europe, which is very well for this type of game, and far more than anyone excepted*. But it is not that surprising that game's localization process is going to take some time as it is text-wise bigger than PoR. Some common sense, please. :)

* And far more than Battalion Wars sold worldwide.

Damn, a game a week from 09/11/2007 until 07/12/2007. Endless Ocean (which I'll probably just miss due to the schedule) Galaxy of course, Dewy, RE:UC, Zack and Wiki.

Damn, a game a week from 09/11/2007 until 07/12/2007. Endless Ocean (which I'll probably just miss due to the schedule) Galaxy of course, Dewy, RE:UC, Zack and Wiki.
Yeah, talk about going from a drought to a flood!

My shopping list looks like this at the moment:

Including DS stuff, bold titles are definite purchases...

Super Paper Mario

Freshly Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Endless Ocean

Super Mario Galaxy

Dewy’s Adventure

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Pokémon Battle Revolution

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Shocking I know, no Alan Hansens Sports Challenge or Cheggers' Party Quiz. :laughing:

Super Paper Mario

Freshly Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Endless Ocean

Super Mario Galaxy

Dewy’s Adventure

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Shocking I know, no Alan Hansens Sports Challenge or Cheggers' Party Quiz. :laughing:

Paper Mario

Metroid Prime

Mario Galaxy

Dewys Adventure

RE:UC

Zack and Wiki

Phantom Hourglass

Halo 3

HL2:Orange Box

Clive Barkers Jericho

Pro Evo 2008

CoD4

Assassins Creed

Mass Effect

And these are only the ones with confirmed dates on GameFAQs, and I will probably end up buying most of the unbolded ones. If wallets had tear glands, mine would be crying right now :shakehead

why did fire emblem (wii) not come to europe??

(fire emblem for wii is my greatest desire)

WHY..

if i looking on sites some say there is an release date for fire emblem (eu)..

(fire emblem for wii is my greatest desire)

WHY..

if i looking on sites some say there is an release date for fire emblem (eu)..

I feel your pain. Its an absolute disgrace, I'd be buying it on day one like and was looking forward to having it this winter. :(

Fire Emblem (The Gabecube game that's shoved on a Wii disk, despite not using any of the Wii's features) may come to Europe. It isn't out in America until November.

gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/wiidates.jpg

i look always to this site..i see a release for fire emblem..(thats makes me so happy)..but others makes me SO ..sad..

i only NEED the release of fire emblem (wii) for europe

and i need nothing more than that ..ONLY THAT..

Fire Emblem (The Gabecube game that's shoved on a Wii disk, despite not using any of the Wii's features) may come to Europe. It isn't out in America until November.

GameCube game or not on a Wii disc, it should still be an outstanding game which should be brought out in Europe asap. Path of Radiance was criminally overlooked as it came out so late in the GC's life, but it is still an amazing game.

Fire Emblem will be fine without having any waggle.

I would cross that off your list for this year if I am to believe what the Nintendo rep said to me (and I somewhat do). When I mentioned it he pulled a "neeeeever going to happen" kinda face. This could turn into something Trauma Centre.

I would cross that off your list for this year if I am to believe what the Nintendo rep said to me (and I somewhat do). When I mentioned it he pulled a "neeeeever going to happen" kinda face. This could turn into something Trauma Centre.
To be honest I wouldn't mind if that was the case, as it's definitely the game I'm least interested in from my list.

After watching some video reviews it seems the only thing it's got going for it is some nice visuals, but seeing as it's out way after Metroid and Galaxy that doesn't really leave much of an incentive to get it. :hmm: