NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Anybody got any info on motogp 08 wii version ie vids, reviews or screens.

Wouldn't mind knowing this myself. Supposedly due late November (probably a placeholder) yet I have seen nothing about the game , hopefully a thread will appear in the Wii forum soon enough with loads of good stuff to get excited about.

I just had a read down the schedule, seems ok! I guess it was always gonna pale in comparison to last years Christmas period but that doesn't mean its downright terrible. (Or am I in denial?)

Just to show that I actually did read down it, there are a few games you have listed in the ?? section which are also dated such as Mushroom Men- I suppose I could fix it, but I'll leave it up to you Redshell!

Just to show that I actually did read down it, there are a few games you have listed in the ?? section which are also dated such as Mushroom Men- I suppose I could fix it, but I'll leave it up to you Redshell!
Heh, yeah was kinda done in a hurry. And there's probably still a few missing that were on NoE's list, nothing major though... I don't think. :heh:

Anyway cheers mate, oh and feel free to mod the list any time you want. :smile:

Tomb Raider Underworld -> 21 november.
Added.

: peace:

Aww, I wanted Tales of Symphonia!

We were never gonna get it this year anyway due to translation stuff. ToV got released in Jap and the US in August and Europe is getting it next year. Good old firmware and Free Loader ;)

Does anyone know what the release date is for Order Up? Game and Gamefaqs have it down as 31st Oct. ONM/Play/Zoo Digital website have it down for this week.

Order Up (ZOO) - 3rd October 2008

Yoinked from the official Q4 release schedule. The first I saw of this game was on Playr this morning, it's never appealed to me before now - I just thought it was something like Diner Dash. It actually looks really cool, there's a bit of depth there, too!

Order Up (ZOO) - 3rd October 2008

Yoinked from the official Q4 release schedule. The first I saw of this game was on Playr this morning, it's never appealed to me before now - I just thought it was something like Diner Dash. It actually looks really cool, there's a bit of depth there, too!

Cheers

I cant remember where I seen the trailer but I thought it looked pretty fun, may pick it up this week then.

Cheers

I cant remember where I seen the trailer but I thought it looked pretty fun, may pick it up this week then.

If you've got a TV On Demand thing, see if you can get up the latest episode of Playr. It was on on Sunday on Bravo. There was a little gameplay segment, you take someone's order and then you have to cook the food like Cooking Mama. The customer was a vampire, so his meat was basically in and out of the pan since he liked it bloody. :heh: I don't think it told you that, so you have to think for yourself to get good ratings and positive customer feedback.

The only reason Wii music is out on the 14th November is because Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is out on the same day.

The only reason Wii music is out on the 14th November is because Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is out on the same day.

... Elaborate/source/etc.?

I am positive I read somewhere Deadly Creatures would be out before the end of the year, where did that go? Or am I wrong?

I am positive I read somewhere Deadly Creatures would be out before the end of the year, where did that go? Or am I wrong?

Q1 2009 now, I believe.

I see pretty much no reason behind your logic in this. Feel free to elaborate what you mean.

Hey guys, I just noticed that, bizarrely, Play.com have the GH:WT release down as the 14th Nov whereas every other online retailer has it down for the 7th Nov. Their help pages are beyond useless and I couldn't find an e-mail address for general queries, however I did find an e-mail for queries from the press. So I was wondering if anyone from the N-Europe staff could ask them if those of us with pre-orders from Play.com will have to wait an extra week or whether it's just a typo? I'd rather order from somewhere else than wait. Anyway the e-mail address for the press is [email protected]

Thanks if any of you guys manage this:smile:

As far as I am aware, Guitar Hero: World Tour is released on all consoles on the 7th of November. I believe that's just a mistake. I'll double check to make sure but I believe it's just a mistake on their behalf.

I've sent off an email, it may be a few days until I get a response though since it's Sunday. I've also emailed Activision to see if they have a solid date, but as of now the official release date is actually just Q4 2008, so retailers are currently guessing.

EDIT:

Guitar Hero: World Tour (Complete Band Game) (Activision) Winter 2008

That's what Nintendo's official Q4 list says, we should find out a solid date within the next few weeks though.

I'm seeing the 7th for GH:WT in a lot of stores that are allowing pre-orders. Well I hope it's saying the 7th. I don't normally pay that much attention to the pre-orders thing. I should be able to confirm tomorrow. The 360/PS3 versions are definitely out on the 7th so I'd assume it'd follow suit.

Looks like the game and game + guitar bundles are out on the 7th of November and the band pack is out on the 14th...lame

Looks like the game and game + guitar bundles are out on the 7th of November and the band pack is out on the 14th...lame

Is that for definite? That makes no sense whatsoever (never even got a response from PR). Oh well, I have a little extra time to save up.

Not sure if it's for definite, but I noticed that Play have changed their game and game + guitar bundles to the 7th but left their full bundle's release date as the 14th Nov. I then checked HMV, Zavvi and Amazon and they've all moved their band bundles to the 14th :(