NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

Yea but the last list was early and didn't go very far and normally after the unofficial list get's out, the official one is.

It's what i'm clinging to at the moment...

Keep clinging mate! ;):)

It's the 15th of February. I'm only getting it if the online is sorted.

Thanks :) I really hope they have online! Want a little battle when we both get it? :)

Wait, NMH is the 29th? Why did I think it was 22nd...bollocks. I was going to quit work on the 23rd for that reason... ah well, im sure I can still wangle discount :D

Damn you Adam. Thought the release list was out once I seen you post here :heh:

LOL sorry Stephen, wishful thinking much?

Haha. I keep having dreams that NoE have released a list. I'm serious, i'll be dreaming of something then all of a sudden i'll look on PC and see the Q2 list.

Haha. I keep having dreams that NoE have released a list. I'm serious, i'll be dreaming of something then all of a sudden i'll look on PC and see the Q2 list.

I'm hoping we'll hear something for Brawl at GDC but it probably won't happen. :heh:

Games Master has Brawl as the 21/3/08.... but they also have Duke Nukem Forever as the 28/3/08 so i would take it with a pinch of salt :)

Bully: Scholarship Edition - March 7.

"It is currently scheduled for a European release date of March 7", in Gamespot Hands on

Cheers. : peace: Added it to the list.

Games Master has Brawl as the 21/3/08.... but they also have Duke Nukem Forever as the 28/3/08 so i would take it with a pinch of salt :)
Much more than just a pinch. :heh:

Brawl isn't going anywhere near the list until we get a 100% confirmed, full release date from NoE. So yeah, probably not any time soon then. :laughing:

Hmm, part of me wants to stay at work until end of April. Ain't going to happen but meh.

Sega Superstar Tennis bumped up a week to the 20th March

Source: GoNintendo

Hmm... That's a Thursday though. :hmm:

Plus I'm not finding confirmation of any change, all retailers still have it down as the 28th. The site GoNintendo got the story from have put SEGA as the source, but there's no link to follow.

If you can find another source though be sure to post it. :smile:

Plus I'm not finding confirmation of any change, all retailers still have it down as the 28th. The site GoNintendo got the story from have put SEGA as the source, but there's no link to follow.

It's true, the 21st is 'Good Friday' mate, no games released on this day! It's the same for Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 on PS3/360! : peace:

It's true, the 21st is 'Good Friday' mate, no games released on this day! It's the same for Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 on PS3/360! : peace:
Ah yeah, cool. Just spotted the change on Gameplay.

Cheers Owen. icon14.gif

How dare you doubt me RedShell! For shame!:shakehead

You need Star Trek Conquest put on the list. It's out on the 22nd February, and it's decent! A lack of strategy games means this budget title (only £20) should be up there.

It's been delayed until the 14th now. Just thought I'd keep you updated on it :) .

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/857/857371p1.html

majesco got taken over...

nanostray too eh? I remember getting a US copy of that game, it was rather fun and looked pretty cool. Too short however.

I sold my DS since then anyway, seeing as its crap (imo)

Hunters, nano, MK were the only good experiences.

http://www.cheapgames.com.au/super-smash-bros-brawl-p-1993.html

They seem pretty sure of themselves, 18th of June, and with a number of other retailers stating june... it seems likely.

This of course is for Australia, so europe will probably get it a week or 2 before us. Why i don't know, we don't require any translations or anything, yet they insist on sending our version out after europe gets there's, even though it's technically done at same time as the US, go figure : /