NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

This is so confusing, because I already thought TC: SO had a release date because people were talking about July and everything, but NoE hasn't said a word about it. I think I read somewhere that they're not even bringing it to Europe because the DS version sold so poorly, and I'm leaning even more on that possibility because it was a launch title in the US, and we still haven't gotten it (did it even sell well over there?).

Confirmed by who though? I've just been searching for info on it but came up empty handed.

Don't think Atlus have even got a European website, I couldn't find it anyway. And NoE still have the game down as TBD.

NoE gave the release date back in February.Was the 27th of July they said in it.I'll look for the link for you.

This is so confusing, because I already thought TC: SO had a release date because people were talking about July and everything, but NoE hasn't said a word about it. I think I read somewhere that they're not even bringing it to Europe because the DS version sold so poorly, and I'm leaning even more on that possibility because it was a launch title in the US, and we still haven't gotten it (did it even sell well over there?).
Not sure about how well it sold in the US, but I’m guessing it probably didn't do too well, what with all the competition at launch.

I think there was around 7 months between the US and European versions on the DS. It looks like the Wii game will almost certainly extend beyond that time frame.

I reckon it will be released though.

NoE gave the release date back in February.Was the 27th of July they said in it.I'll look for the link for you.
Cheers. 34725352qq7.gif

Because I can't be bothered to check (although im pretty sure theres no date) whats the date, or rough date whatever, for the Pokemon Battle whatever its called? Thanks.

;462158]Because I can't be bothered to check (although im pretty sure theres no date) whats the date' date=' or rough date whatever, for the Pokemon Battle whatever its called? Thanks.[/quote']Not even listed by NoE! 10ug1.gif

Doubt we'll hear anything about it until the DS game is out.

Not even listed by NoE! 10ug1.gif

Doubt we'll hear anything about it until the DS game is out.

Id imagine it will be a Christmas title.

Hmm, wonder if EU Pearl/Diamond would work with American Battle whatever. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

;462185]Id imagine it will be a Christmas title.

Hmm' date=' wonder if EU Pearl/Diamond would work with American Battle whatever. Will have to wait and see I suppose.[/quote']

I've read it doesn't, could be wrong though.

Ok, Gamefaqs now has Trauma Centre down as the 22nd June aswell, looks like it could be then.

Its turning into an expensive summer for Wii owners which makes a nice change.

June/july is looking good. Mario Party 8, Trauma Center, RE4 Wii, Big Brain Academy, Pokemon Diamond, Manhunt 2. A lot better than expected for this time of the year.

June/july is looking good. Mario Party 8, Trauma Center, RE4 Wii, Big Brain Academy, Pokemon Diamond, Manhunt 2. A lot better than expected for this time of the year.

It is, yes.

Added Mortal Kombat: Armageddon to the list as Play.com now have it in stock, and all of the big online retailers have it listed for this friday.

Game.uk.com now have Trauma Centre down as Aug 07, wonder if we will ever get this game?

We'd better, or i'll be sending some of NoE to a real life trauma center.

just need to point out crap as it may be, bionicle heroes is out
At least partially it seems, :hmm: came across a few online retailers that wont have it in stock until the 29th.

I'll add it to the released section anyway, cheers. icon14.gif

Manhunt 2 releases July 13th (nice day for it!) in Europe according to their official website.

Also, I know its a small point but Wii Health and Wii Music were both confirmed to be Channels now rather than entire games.

Cheers Jamba. : peace:

I knew about Wii Health becoming a channel, but that's the first time I've heard it about Wii Music. Can you post the source for that info?

Also, I know its a small point but Wii Health and Wii Music were both confirmed to be Channels now rather than entire games.

Since when have any been confirmed to be channels?

Since when have any been confirmed to be channels?
I'm pretty sure I read about Wii Health becoming a channel. Can't remember where though, think it was GoNintendo. :wtf:

Anyway, I can see it happening for health, but I reckon Music would be too big to be a channel. :hmm:

I read about both of them being channels in the same article. Sorry I can't remember where it was from :sniff:

Beware of DS-x2's fake Europe release list.
Yeah, beware that it might actually be for real and that we'll have another list with absolutely no word on Super Paper Mario, Metroid 3, Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. Brawl! :laughing:

So here's hoping it is indeed fake.

Looks like they’re a bit confused as to when RE4 is out too. :heh:

So here's hoping it is indeed fake.

Remember also that NoE added later many games to its Q2 release list (for example: RE4: Wii, Charged, Pangya, Mercury Meltdown, Pokemon DS). It is obvious that they don't always simply know when game X or Y is going to be ready for release.

Remember also that NoE added later many games to its Q2 release list (for example: RE4: Wii, Charged, Pangya, Mercury Meltdown, Pokemon DS). It is obvious that they don't always simply know when game X or Y is going to be ready for release.
Yeah good point.

And even if they do know the dates for the big games, I get the feeling they prefer to keep it to themselves until nearer the time. Keep the competition guessing, and the fans stressing! :grin: