NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

LMAO!!! I just rang Gamestation and ask do you have the ralese date for Resi 4 on Wii? He goes it aint on the Wii mate, I'm like wtf where u been? I was guna say noob but too harsh lol

UK release dates accoriding to ign.

Mario Galaxy - june 1st

Battalion Wars 2 - september 22nd

Metroid Prime 3 - september 27th

Mario Party 8 - september 30th

Super Smash Bros Brawl - september 30th

Mario Galaxy - june 1st

What the frak?

MP8 shafted to September and Mario Galaxy suddenly three weeks away?

Mario Galaxy - june 1st

This would suit me fine! Sept 28th is my birthday! Bear in mind that IGN say that these are tentative!

But still, SMG 27 days away seems a bit implausible to me.

Those aren't so much tentative as randomly assigned. For one thing, none of those are a Friday bar June 1st, and Mario Galaxy obviously isn't coming out then.

Quality journalism.

im taking the information with a pinch of salt really, though considering IGN published these figures makes me wonder. It seems unlikly aswell that nintendo would release 3 of their good games in the space of one week at the end of september, let alone in one year.

im taking the information with a pinch of salt really
Better make it a very big pinch of salt! :heh:

That's got to be one of the worst, most inaccurate release lists I've ever seen.

Not to mention a hilarious caption:

Your latest, most accurate UK release dates, fresh.

Yeah... nice one IGN! :indeed:

Metroid is out September definately. How do i know? I just do...:laughing:

The rest are totally wrong, but Batallion Wars may be September as well.

I would like some official confirmations on a few of these games now, i think we've waited long enough.

Nintendo of Australia has announced that Mario Party 7's PAL-version will hit to the shelves on 5th of July. Not too bad considering that it is only 38 days after NTSC-release.

MP8 is out late June I think. Whatever day the new Wiimote colours come out...which I can't now find...

;437729"]Whatever day the new Wiimote colours come out...which I can't now find...
Are those really coming so soon!? I figured it'd be ages before we saw new colours, what with the production issues and everything. ::shrug:

Are those really coming so soon!? I figured it'd be ages before we saw new colours, what with the production issues and everything. ::shrug:

There was retail list going around the net, and according to that list, we are going to see new controller colours* at the end of July. Retail list are usually quite dependable, but Nintendo hasn't confirmed (or denied) anything at all.

* If I remember correctly, new colours were pink, blue and silver.

Just remote colours. Remotes are in ample supply now.

There was retail list going around the net, and according to that list, we are going to see new controller colours* at the end of July. Retail list are usually quite dependable, but Nintendo hasn't confirmed (or denied) anything at all.

* If I remember correctly, new colours were pink, blue and silver.

Those were the colours. I know its not an official Nintendo announcement but the rep did tell me as such, and it was based on some big meeting they had.

Surf's Up - 20th September for most consoles. (Including Wii, DS and GameCube)

(from gamefront.de)

edit: Mario Party 8 - 22nd June (Jeux-France)

edit2: http://gonintendo.com/?p=17630

Confirmed by GamePress

These dates are sheer madness. Nintendo's flagship platformer slapped bang in the middle of Summer (when we're all outside dancing like Christopher Lee in The Wicker Man). Nonsense.

Beer. Darts. Calendar. IGN reporters. A foolish combination.

(If Mario Galaxy is out on 1 June in Europe, i'll eat a tramps hat and post it on You Tube)

These dates are sheer madness. Nintendo's flagship platformer slapped bang in the middle of Summer (when we're all outside dancing like Christopher Lee in The Wicker Man). Nonsense.

Beer. Darts. Calendar. IGN reporters. A foolish combination.

(If Mario Galaxy is out on 1 June in Europe, i'll eat a tramps hat and post it on You Tube)

Do tramps still wear hats?

Anyway. In a recent interview in MCV Nintendo people were saying that, unlike other companies, they plan a full on assault over summer after last year's success. But presumably with the DS, seeing as thats something you can take on holiday and stuff.

;440864]Anyway. In a recent interview in MCV Nintendo people were saying that' date=' unlike other companies, they plan a full on assault over summer after last year's success. But presumably with the DS, seeing as thats something you can take on holiday and stuff.[/quote']

Mario Party 8, Trauma Centre, Pangya, Resident Evil 4 and Super Paper Mario are very likely to be distributed over summer by Nintendo.

Plus the slight/unlikely possibility of Metroid Prime 3 and BWii.

I'd settle for Pokemon alone.

GIVE US POKEMON NINTENDO!

I'd settle for Pokemon alone.

GIVE US POKEMON NINTENDO!

Which one the ds versions - if so, then you'll be waiting until q3

Yeah, I have that feeling too. It's the perfect summer game dammit! I just hope they'll give us a surprise release; and officially speaking everything beyond July is Q3 already so we may be seeing it relatively soon.

Pokemon DS would have no competition over summer.

Yeah, I have that feeling too. It's the perfect summer game dammit! I just hope they'll give us a surprise release; and officially speaking everything beyond July is Q3 already so we may be seeing it relatively soon.

Pokemon DS would have no competition over summer.

however they will release it at once in their 5 language versions. 1 language has been done but the others probably have either haven't been started or will be working dead slow.

But get their asses in gear I would to play Tingles Rupeeland game.