NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

It's good to see Metal Slug Anthology making it's way to our shores.

Not really topic-related (well, kinda), but has anyone seen or heard anything about Gottlieb Pinball Classics? I thought it was supposed come out around launch, but I can't seem to get an exact date, let alone see it in stores.

Yes, it's a pinball game that was released on PSP and other consoles ages ago. I skipped those, but a pinball game on Wii is just too good a promise to resist.

meh meh meh meh MEH.

I don't think that line up is all that impressive really. For me at least I can't see me buying one of those games, as i'm possibly going to skip WarioWare for now. Metroid Prime 3 really should be released before the summer. Getting Mario Party 8 earlier than expected is good news and all but then its hardly a whole new franchise making outstanding use of the wiimote to demonstrate its capabilities is it?

Probably get wario ware, and maybe excitetruck depending on the reviews... other than that it's gonna be a bland few months.

It's good to see Metal Slug Anthology making it's way to our shores.

Not really topic-related (well, kinda), but has anyone seen or heard anything about Gottlieb Pinball Classics? I thought it was supposed come out around launch, but I can't seem to get an exact date, let alone see it in stores.

Yes, it's a pinball game that was released on PSP and other consoles ages ago. I skipped those, but a pinball game on Wii is just too good a promise to resist.

It came out Friday.

meh meh meh meh MEH.

I don't think that line up is all that impressive really. For me at least I can't see me buying one of those games, as i'm possibly going to skip WarioWare for now. Metroid Prime 3 really should be released before the summer. Getting Mario Party 8 earlier than expected is good news and all but then its hardly a whole new franchise making outstanding use of the wiimote to demonstrate its capabilities is it?

Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy won't be released until Christmas 2007

Edit: never mind, apparently there's already a thread about it

Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy won't be released until Christmas 2007

Remember, CVG's news piece can still be classified as a rumour. If you would believe that CVG's "close sources" say, Halo should had Xbox Live Support, Wii would have been released last summer and PS3's Europe launch is pushed to september in Europe.

Remember, CVG's news piece can still be classified as a rumour. If you would believe that CVG's "close sources" say, Halo should had Xbox Live Support, Wii would have been released last summer and PS3's Europe launch is pushed to september in Europe.

that last one may be true though, if they do launch it'll be name in name only since they'll prob only be able to sell about 5.6 units due to stock issues lol

anywho . . . WarioWares coming damn soon :D i'm not too sure about ExciteTruck anymore, it would've been a decent game at launch but i might save my pennies for more VC games.

I just noticed this game is listed to be a Wii title though i have my doubts. Some nice pummeling going on there.

Harker

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=3708

im assuming that's Jonathan Harker from the Dracula

yeah I posted about this months back!

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10132

1up had it written ages ago that they thought it was Wii as well! looks good wonder how good it will look on the Wii though?!

sonic is a must buy for me and excite truck?????? worth buying...i have 2 wii remotes

oops i mean is excite truck worth buying

Definitely gonna get:

WarioWare

Kororinpa

Super Mario Galaxy

Metal Slug Anthology

Super Smash Bros Brawl

And possibly:

Elebits

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

I'm really looking forward to Excite Truck, I want a really cool racing game.

Also

Elebits

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Super Swing Golf

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Battalion Wars 2

Mario Strikers Charged

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Pokemon Battle Revolution

I'm looking forward to these. Not so much Mario football and battalio wars, I've et to finish the cube BW, and from what I played its not that great.

Disaster, I've wanted since I saw the first trailer. Mario Galaxy is a must and I really want a golf game so i gope Super Swing Golf(Pangya) comes out over here.

I wonder when Project H.A.M.M.E.R will come out? You'd think from seeing it in the game case booklets now and stuff that it'd be out around Q2/3 2007

WarioWare soon, yeah! MUST get to play more Zelda, been busy with Christmas and stuff! :yay:

NGCFrance have confirmed that these five titles will come out in Europe on March 29th:

Cooking Mama: Cook Off

SSX Blur

Bust-a-Move Bash

The Godfather

Medal of Honor: Vanguard

I wonder what SSX Blur's like. I need a snowboarding game.

NGCFrance have confirmed that these five titles will come out in Europe on March 29th:

Cooking Mama: Cook Off

SSX Blur

Bust-a-Move Bash

The Godfather

Medal of Honor: Vanguard

damn beat me to it. saw this on gonintendo.

Out of those games will probably go for cooking mama (my girlfriend wants it) although I won't buy it if it's full full price, maybe £30 would be better?

And then the Godfather aswell depending on what it is like...

See the Nintendo website people has mostly stuff we aready know but now

1) Trauma Centre SO before end of March

2)Some titles movede back to a Q1 release

3) Metal Slug Anathogy Has dissapeared (was looking forward to that one)

hummm any more news just check the nintendo website

It's nice to know that NOE are actually keeping us up-to-date though. It seems Nintendo don't want ANY game droughts.

March is looking like a bumper month for Wii, which is very good. Wario and Excitetruck should just about get us through Jan/Feb!

They've also confirmed that: Metroid, Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros WILL DEFINATELY be released 2007.

May for Metroid? September for Mario? November for Smash? I reckon so.....

Along with Mario Strikers (Gotta be April), Battalion Wars (Gotta be June) and Big Brain Academy (Gotta be July) will be making it!

and Phantom Hourglass for DS for 07, yeah!

Now we need some concreate dates..... but 2007 is looking absolutely fantastic for Wii!

http://www.nintendo-europe.com

If you thought 2006 was a stunner with the arrival of the Nintendo DS Lite, Wii, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and many more greats, 2007 looks set to top all that - even in the first few months.

Whether you're a long-time Nintendo gamer or received your first system for Christmas, there's something for everyone in the year ahead.

And you don't have to wait long to get your hands on new games for your Wii or Nintendo DS, because the new releases are only days away…

January

WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii, January 12) - What's wacky and will have you twisting, turning, waving and even hula-hooping with your Wii Remote? Wario's back with more than 200 crazy microgames made specifically for Wii, for up to 12 players to enjoy.

Children of Mana (Nintendo DS, January 12) - Role-playing game masters Square-Enix return to their roots in the latest instalment of the classic Mana series of action-RPGs. Go it alone or join with up to three friends wirelessly.

Star Fox Command (Nintendo DS, January 26) - The Star Fox series blasts onto Nintendo DS! Part action shooter, part turn-based strategy game, Star Fox Command puts an armada of ships under your touch screen control.

Actionloop (Nintendo DS, January 26) - Puzzle games don't come any faster and more furious than this! Use the stylus to flick the magnetic marbles into like-coloured groups, testing your brainpower and reactions in equal measure.

February

Magical Starsign (Nintendo DS, February 9) - An out-of-this world, astrological adventure! Journey across the galaxy to find missing members of a magic academy and their teacher, using spells that grow more powerful when stars are in alignment.

Excite Truck (Wii, February 16) - Grip the Wii Remote like a steering wheel and boost, swerve and jump your way across wild terrain that morphs beneath your wheels. As the name implies, Excite Truck is a wild ride.

Kororinpa (Wii, February 23) - In this action/puzzle game, you'll need a steady hand and a cool head to roll the ball through the 3D maze to the goal by tilting the Wii Remote.

Wing Island (Wii, February 23) - Take to the skies and engage in a range of diverse missions, from fire-fighting to wildlife photography, controlling your plane's flight with simple movements of the Wii Remote.

Quarter 1

The following games are currently planned for release by the end of March 2007:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii) - The hit Nintendo DS surgical simulator makes its Wii debut, with hands-on controls using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) - Made exclusively for Wii, Sonic's new outing is a super-fast action game that unleashes the power of the Wii Remote.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Nintendo DS) - Play as two characters at once, skilled in combat and magic, in this brand new action-adventure for DS.

Mario Slam Basketball (Nintendo DS) - With gorgeous graphics and intense, comical action, Mario's hoop-shooting debut is set to be a Spring scorcher.

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (Nintendo DS) - Guide a team of Mini Mario toys through obstacle filled levels or even make your own levels and upload them to the world with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Also coming in 2007…

There's lots more to look forward to this year including the Wii debuts of Mario and Metroid in Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, plus the eagerly awaited Super Smash Bros. Brawl featuring new fighters like Wario and Solid Snake. Also watch out for the arrival of Big Brain Academy for Wii, Battalion Wars II and Mario Strikers Charged bringing strategy and soccer action to Wii, and seafaring adventure The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass coming to Nintendo DS.

It's going to be a year to remember, so make sure you check our site regularly for the latest info on games for Nintendo systems. You won't want to miss a thing!