NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Best PC gaming case

yo and whats down.

im looking for a gaming case with all the LED lights and front temp gauge.

i would prefer the case not to have a door, unless they can be removed. here are some examples of ones that i liked.

3.jpg

yes this one has a door, but never the less, it does look very...very nice

2.jpg

another nice one. comes in black

the case must come with a window

if any of u guys can think of any that are better, then please...tell me

If you're bothered about noise, get an Antec Sonata II. It looks great and keeps the drone of a PC down.

Sonata2.jpg

Here's my case - the AOpen QF50A.

miditower_ATX_QF50A_zwart.jpg

Roomy, does the job, and doesn't look like shit. It could be referred to as a gaming case because the PC inside can play games very well.

Does it matter what your case looks like? Why not spend your money on a fancy monitor, which you will actually be looking at... You can get temperature programs.

but when your buyin the case seperatly......you have to get the best looking one.

I'd say it'd be more important to get one with the most space inside and best airflow.

the purpose of this exercise is that i want to build the best pc in the world. i have £3000 (not yet) at my disposal. i will have a 3 screen set up. so i need something that looks impressive, none of that sexy "oooh yah apple is so suave, its whiteness indicates purity" bla bla crap. just something that lights up like a christmas tree, and has a window. so i can see my bits

if you want have the best PC, dont get a stupid case with clear parts, led's or neon.

Sometimes the case does play an important factor in cooling, which is what alot of these tuning companies take into account. But more often then not its just lots of flashy lights.

yeah get the bloody right cooling, dont end up like me, with a hole drilled in the side of your cpu :heh:

i didnt think neon lights/see thru case affected performance, but i guess if you spending loads on neon lights, which could be put to a better system? thats all i can think of tbh.

Lian Li Make the best cases. And your not going to build a 3 monitor system for £3000 without sacrificing some performence inside.

hmmm ok, what is the best quite cooling case?

Alpine make some good Apple G5 cases - although if you buy that then your crediting Apples asthetics, which in retrospect is probably no bad thing. Because thats something I do approve of.

As far as cases go its almost totally personal preference and you can't go too far wrong. Just bear in mind what I said about cooling, and look for one with plenty of grills.

I like looking for Micro-ATX cases, seeing how small I could custom-build.

hmmm ok, what is the best quite cooling case?

The Antec Sonata II which I recommended earlier. The cheapest I've seen it is £75. It comes with a 120mm fan and a 450W PSU, both aimed at keeping the machine quiet. Looks fairly roomy inside too.

Antec P180.

But I'm sorry it's not flashy and it doesn't have big plastic bits.

The nemesis elite from nzxt has a built on fan controller/monitor, 3x 12cm fans, window panel. Oh and all three fans light up. Looks really cool.

The second ones ok, you may think the others look crappy, but you should see the ones that my local LAN store has, they are hidous things!

What about this one The sunbeam Transformer.

Transformer-Bb.jpg

This one I will buy real soon. It actually has an aircooler on top so hot air wil be blown out above the pc. Plus added neon light make it look extra cool!

Sign in to follow this