NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Kinda off-topic, but I just read a Norwegian Wood movie adaption is coming out next year, and I can't fucking wait.

My friend showed me that the other day. I responded with something like "holy sex metaphor" and it took him a while to realise -_-

I'm not ashamed to say that I am very excited about Harry Potter! I was one of those people that drove to Tesco at midnight to get the books, stayed up until I'd read them and then spent days discussing with my friends.

Although the films are always a disappointment, I'm still excited.

HPV:OOTP Was quite shit IMO. New one looks AWESOME.

Oh shit... is the next Transformers film coming out soon? I watched the first... I don't know why. I knew it was going to be utter-shit, but I didn't think all the hype could be for nothing so I must give it a watch (I nearly missed on out the new Batman films from this kind of attitude). There was blood everywhere. My nose, ears and spitting out my mouth. My body was trying to kill itself to stop my eyes.

Oh shit... is the next Transformers film coming out soon? I watched the first... I don't know why. I knew it was going to be utter-shit, but I didn't think all the hype could be for nothing so I must give it a watch (I nearly missed on out the new Batman films from this kind of attitude). There was blood everywhere. My nose, ears and spitting out my mouth. My body was trying to kill itself to stop my eyes.

I love. Even I didn't hate it that much!

Hahhhaaa, MegaShark vs Giant Octopus looks hilarious. It's your typical film on the Sci-Fi channel. Hahaha. Did you see that shark at the end?

Also..."It riiises..." hahahah.

I'm not ashamed to say that I am very excited about Harry Potter! I was one of those people that drove to Tesco at midnight to get the books, stayed up until I'd read them and then spent days discussing with my friends.

And so you shouldn't be ashamed! lol. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a massive fan of Harry Potter, lmao. I did all of what you did except for I went to Waterstones, lol.

And I don't think the movies are disappointing to be fair, just not as good as the books. I thought OOTP was quite good tbh but HBP is my favourite book so I can't wait to watch it!

:bouncy:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/fame/

Seriously? WHY ARE THEY REMAKING THIS? They'll ruin it!!! :mad:

Edited by Animal

:nono: to all you Transformers haters, that films its down right all kinds of awesome!!

Not sure the sequels gonna be as good though, think there's gonna be too much going on overall in a Spiderman 3 kind of way, but we'll see.

Good thing is, if it's crap I can just ingnore it as the ending of Transformers 1 didn't demand a sequel [other than Starscream flying off, but meh, that was in the credits anyways].

That ... looks horribly bad. :blank:

I really think that's the idea tbh. I'm actually tempted to see it, for a laugh (if it is real, of course.)

Sounds awful, but....actually....looks like a lot of fun.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/aliensintheattic/

Looks shit up until the bit with the bit with Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond being good at fighting. Why not just get rid of the shittly animated aliens and make a different story?

I hate. CGI should be banned unless it's good.

I am a massive Harry Potter fan! :D I love the books, and I love the films, too. They're not like the books, but if you expect them to be, you should get a reality check. Of course, some people might not like the changes made, but I personally think the transition from book to film is really great. Each time a new trailer comes out for a Harry Potter film, I get overhyped! :D

Talking about book-to-film transitions, I just watched Angels & Demons today. Awesome film, though they've made a lot of changes, some good, others not so good. All in all, though, a great film. :)

Does look great!!

Few things:

- He dived into the Thames!...the Thames!! *shudders*

- Why do the Houses of Parliament etc... look all CGI at 00:37?

- Downey Jr, EPIC!

- Jude Law, meh!

- Rachel McAdams, oh yes!

Looking forward to this!

That Sherlock Holmes film looks awesome! :D

And yet Arthur Conan Doyle is turning in his grave... :)