NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Eee Up :D

I don't see why you think it's the most Miyazaki...wait no sorry that was the website you linked to that said that.

Anyway yes. Looks fun, and who doesn't love a grumpy old person (that was the only Miyazaki-ish link I could see; Emily...although thats technically Jones (the author of the book Howl's is based on))

I´m really starting to get hyped for this movie but i keep hearing talks about that there might be a changed ending from original comic which is putting me off a bit.

Ive heard good things about Dragonball in the sense that it has good fight scenes.

Big Dragonball spoiler

And apparently Piccolo turns green at the end

:yay:

So I'm kinda looking forward to it.

This trailer got me all excited. It looks really promising and gives me that classic Star Trek feeling, but in other shots it reminds me more of Star Wars.

It seems the movie will either turn out really good or really bad and bad in the sense of either just being a bad movie or pissing all over the franchise.

From what ive read a lot of Trek fans seem very happy with the trailer. A lot arent nearly as worried as they were before. I think im in a minority of fans now where I am still apprehensive.

From what ive read a lot of Trek fans seem very happy with the trailer. A lot arent nearly as worried as they were before. I think im in a minority of fans now where I am still apprehensive.

You can still be happy with the trailer while the actual movie turn out mediocre, so being cautious isn't a bad thing.

See Aliens VS Predator. It had a very cool trailer but still the movie wasn't that great, although I don't think Abrams can actually go down to that level.

Edit: Btw the Link Dante posted doesn't work anymore but here's another one: http://downloads.scifinews.de/file_71101.html

Ive heard good things about Dragonball in the sense that it has good fight scenes.

Big Dragonball spoiler

And apparently Piccolo turns green at the end

:yay:

So I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Kinda makes sense. I remember reading in an interview James Masters banging on about how he and others caused uproar about making it 'true' to the original as best they could.

Kinda makes sense. I remember reading in an interview James Masters banging on about how he and others caused uproar about making it 'true' to the original as best they could.

Word.

I can safely say I've never enjoyed Star Trek as much as I just enjoyed that trailer.

I think thats what they were going for, getting others to enjoy it aswell. Only problem is that it looks a bit too star wars instead of star trek in terms of action because of the focus on non trek fans.

To be fair, a calm trek film wouldnt exactly work would it...heck back in the day it didnt work, look at Motion Picture, Final Frontier & Insurrection

They've all been heavy on action

Actually id say Wrath Of Kahn wasnt heavy on action and thats probably the best trek movie. The big battle in the end is actually very slow and tactical.

I'm no trekkie fan, I'm afraid, but so far it seems to be made of extremely standard stuff.

Seriously going to be one heck of an awesome movie! I can't wait for it!!! Shame it's released in July otherwise we'd be seeing it right now.

Can the Harry Potter franchise please cheer up a bit?

Nope, it gets darker and darker still until the end. It's a good thing :)