NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Oh, I just remembered:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I'm very much looking forward to this. David Fincher and Brad Pitt together once more, I sense goodness.

Wow, this Disney film looks really good. :)

Bedtime Stories

Starring Adam Sandler.

That looks alright actually!! - I use to like Adam Sandler lots in his early days but then lost interest, it just looks silly so I like it (I want it to rain like that!)

Push looks ok, probably watch it when it's out but not fussed on the tismas one with Reese Witherspoon, some things she don't bug me in but her face is too big in this film :shakehead

That looks alright actually!! - I use to like Adam Sandler lots in his early days but then lost interest, it just looks silly so I like it (I want it to rain like that!)

Push looks ok, probably watch it when it's out but not fussed on the tismas one with Reese Witherspoon, some things she don't bug me in but her face is too big in this film :shakehead

Yeah, I'm not her biggest fan either. But...Vince...I am. So yeah, it'll be a defo watch for me.

+ Christmas....god....fucking love Christmas.

Well, that sure as hell looked like shit... :blank:

Dakota's getting big.

I saw Selma Blair's face, and perked up, but then I realised it wasn't her. Looks quite bad.

-----

The Haunting in Connecticut

Whereas that actually look quite refreshingly ghostly. And not just japanese girls covered in shit walking around.

Second Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince trailer.

Looks great, apart from that akward bit of "comedy" at the end. Also, the trailer voice over guy made a mistake by saying, "this year" :heh:

I just wrote a massive post but my PC turned off (I accidentally pressed off) and lost it. The gist of it was.

-------

Paul Blart Mall Cop Looks meh to start with but then trailer picks up a bit. Looks quite funny.

The Uninvited horror starring Elizabeth Banks aka Elizabeth Wanks myself raw shes so hot. I really love her. Looks alright.

The Unborn looks good. Takes dashes of The Exorcist. She is really really attractive. Dunno who she is.

Fanboys trailer.

Looks...average. Blatantly going to watch though.

Fanboys trailer.

Looks...average. Blatantly going to watch though.

Looks brill I can't wait for this :).

Looks brill I can't wait for this :).

Hasn't that been out for a while... I remember seeing trailers for it last year. :heh:

Hasn't that been out for a while... I remember seeing trailers for it last year. :heh:

Its been caught in a fuck tonne of studio intereferance. The road trip was originally because their friend wanted to see SW because he had cancer and his friends wanted to let him see it before he died, then the studio got involved and didn't like that, they screened two versions, one with cancer and one without. There were huge petitions to have the cancer one be the one that get release, and it finally has been.

But yes....I can't wait. :heh:

Wow the release date in America (nothing here has been anounced) is February 6th 2009.

Only eighteen months since its initial release date, and thats if it comes out then.

Dollhouse

:D

Kinda reminds me of GitS a bit.