NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

I really want to see this movie for some reason:

Alexis Bledel moves me in so many ways for some reason. She's really endearing.

Though I daren't watch the whole trailer (it seemed to be one of those ones that basically sums uo the entire film), Jane Lynch as the mum (?) could persuade me to see it.

The main girl looks a bit like Kate Bosworth, only more cute than strange.

The Karate Kid

...I actually want to see this! Jackie Chan is a legend!

Random Trivia: That poster he swats the fly against at the end of the trailer is a diagram of a MK2 VW Scirocco. I own one :grin:

That Karate Kid trailer makes me die inside. What do they hope to gain from this? Why can't the people of today just watch the damn originals? Great films, and they are classics. Will people still be watching the new one in 25 years time?

I hate this culture of remaking everything.

yeah it's like the film industry has run out of ideas so they just re-film their back catalogue

A-Team

Looks pretty good until the OTT set piece at the end. Plus Liam Neeson :love:

Edited by welsh_gamer

A-Team

Looks pretty good until the OTT set piece at the end. Plus Liam Neeson :love:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS AS MUCH AS SOMETHING REALLY REALY BAD :(.

And so the continuation of classic films (Also series) being remade when they do not need to be continues on...I have the fear this remake craze will continue on for a very long time now

Everyone loved Star Trek (it was good, so deserved it), so the remake craze has only got stronger.

I heard they're (they being NOT Joss Whedon) making a new Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie, unrelated to the original one or the series, which makes me think that'll be complete shit, using the name and OMGVAMPIRES to sell. Crying etc.

Yeah the Kuzuis are doing it. Although not heard anything about it for a while. Last thing I recall hearing about it is Alyson Hannigan saying it'd suck.

Yeah it is actually a pretty good film, I would put that down more to Colin Firth's brilliant performance than Ford's direction, which is a little too Mendes-y.

...I actually want to see this! Jackie Chan is a legend!
But... he hasn't been in a good movie for so many years.

But... he hasn't been in a good movie for so many years.

So what? Many people (including me) love Jackie Chan movies - despite the potentially questionable quality of them. :heh:

Wouldn't it be nice to see him in something just a little bit more awesome though? Something with some other big names in it or behind it - big budget or maybe even a little bit serious. (Karate Kid has the potential for the latter)

Wouldn't it be nice to see him in something just a little bit more awesome though? Something with some other big names in it or behind it - big budget or maybe even a little bit serious. (Karate Kid has the potential for the latter)

Sure, of course it would, but I generally enjoy Jackie Chan films for the action and silly humour. Still, it would be awesome if he did something more "epic".

Eeeeee I actually can't wait for that :grin:

Is it me or is Jake Gylenhaal sounding just like Matt Berry?

Edited by Solo

New Tron Legacy trailer

Sorry, just seen it posted in the movie news thread.

Edited by lostmario

"Why are you screaming, I haven't even cut you yet!"

THIS...LOOKS...AWESOME!

I'm a real big Freddy fan so I can't wait to see this. I can't wait til 7th May!

Oh God! :woops:

Edited by Animal