NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
thirtynine.

Error Code: 51330

I have a Orange broadband and an Inventel Livebox router, oBut I can't get my Wii online. I am getting Error Code: 51330 and I don't know how to fix this. Has anyone else got this issus and sorted it?

Change the Router mode to b or change the chanel to 1 or 11.

But use the official problem thread for these kinds of questions.

ok thanks. that doesnt seem to work, il try to configure it manually, sorry about not posting in the existing thread. will do in future.

i have faimly who have orange broadband (which was wanadoo) and yeh i had a lot of people setting up anything on it apart from the pc , i have a laptop and i was on the phone to them for 30 min trying to sort it with them and still it isnt work till someone told me that u need to software on ur pc beofre it allows u on the internet somthing to do with the way the box make ur wifi safe , ive try the same with a ds and a psp and nothing works unless u have the software on the thing u want on the net , i think it wrong and the only way u can get it to work i have done is to use the ds usb wifi thing

i hope this help u out

I got this error at my University network. Basically I had to register my mac address with the network administrators. I know this probably isn't the same issue, but that's the only time I've seen the error.

Sign in to follow this