NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

XBOX360 Pre Preorder

No where can guarantee you will get your Xbox 360 on launch day or before christmas because all sites and shops have been told they will be in short supply. What i suggest you do is, go round your local game stores and ask how big there pre-order list is... the smaller it is the better chance you have of getting one!

Yep or Comet, Currys, Pcworld etc..alot the them shops in my area, haven't hardly got any preorders!

Gameplay, Game etc.. will be sold out due to the fact they are well-known gaming sites!

Good Luck! NOT LONG NOW! :awesome:

gud, cant wait for 2nd, are GAME gud with getting consoles their on time? i ordered on the 18th of august, so i think im pretty high on the list.

gud, cant wait for 2nd, are GAME gud with getting consoles their on time? i ordered on the 18th of august, so i think im pretty high on the list.

I preordered on the 17th August on Gameplay! and i've been told i'm guranteed one, hopefully it's the same for you and Game.

I did use Game a couple of times (We are talking about the online store aren't we?), however (not to scare you) they were bloody useless, i would preorder a game and it wouldn't say it was dispatched like a day before release, so i rang them up and they stated it's showing that i haven't ordered anything with them!

After this happening more then once, i just stuck with my Gameplay! :smile:

GAME shops however will get Xbox360's on Tuesday's/Wednesdays then they will be availible to buy thursday at 12:00am or Friday 2nd December!

I preordered on the 17th August on Gameplay! and i've been told i'm guranteed one, hopefully it's the same for you and Game.

I also pre ordered from gameplay on the 17th, hopefully ive got one as well then.

I wish i could afford one, but I cannot, so there.

Perfect Dark may have to be graced by my paws at a latter date it seems.

Anyone want to lend me 300 pounds sterling? Or while you're doing that, I could do with a PSP too boot? No you say?

I did use Game a couple of times (We are talking about the online store aren't we?), however (not to scare you) they were bloody useless, i would preorder a game and it wouldn't say it was dispatched like a day before release, so i rang them up and they stated it's showing that i haven't ordered anything with them!

You must've just been unlucky then.

I've ordered countless games off them and always got them at least on day of release, but usually a day early.

As someone else said, going around and asking how big there pre-order lists are will be your best bet, also try other stores like WH-smith, argoss, ect.

Sign in to follow this