NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Andy88

Is there actually going to be any wii's on general sale anytime this year?

On topic: no Wii's in Belgium for the coming three weeks - all pre-orders need to be filled. After that there will be plenty in-store. For the smaller shops it might take less time, so... But England, well, I don't know. I'm not from that little island. Yes, little Island. Would have loved to live there though, but what's not yet could become.

Guys,

I have a spare Wii sitting in a branch of Woolworths uncollected and paid for. I already have my wii goodness and they wont cancel the order now its paid for. Anyone want to take it off my hands? Not looking for a markup. I'm in London.

I could do it. I live near London, but could you post it? It would make my life easier. (namely not having to persuade my dad to let me go to London to meet a guy I met on a forum-It doesn't sound good...)

I could go pick it up in London tomorrow SteveBe. Sent you a Private Message.

Edit: Would also give you an Xmas bonus. :)

im in london, dude, ill PM u my number, i really need one.

i can collect it tomorrow

wirgin negastore in the kings road london had them in yday. i got one. they are getting more in next week aparently.

Guys,

I have a spare Wii sitting in a branch of Woolworths uncollected and paid for. I already have my wii goodness and they wont cancel the order now its paid for. Anyone want to take it off my hands? Not looking for a markup. I'm in London.

I too would be interested, So just incase you havent got rid of it by now then send me a PM. Id be quite happy to pay +£20 for your troubles.

Il probably go for another trip round the stores of southampton later. just incase they got any in today.

*sigh* buying a console shouldnt be this tedious! damn you nintendo!

so any other ideas of where I can get a wii?

HMV have had diliveries on friday and they are only for pre-oders. i called about 10 branches and all told me that they have non for general sale. apparently another shipment is coming in by next week as well. i think all pre-orders should be cleared by 25/28 december so after that, there should be alot for general sale.

well i saw 3 wii's and one **3 on sale at future shop

and they also had 2 sets of componet cables!

and a few games

weird.

well i saw 3 wii's and one **3 on sale at future shop

and they also had 2 sets of componet cables!

and a few games

weird.

where is this?

and were they for general sale?

i'm not sure what you mean by general sale but they were for sale to anyone who wanted to buy one.

the store is in canada though (asuming most of you arn't ready to hop on a plane just to get componet cables.)

i'm not sure what you mean by general sale but they were for sale to anyone who wanted to buy one.

the store is in canada though (asuming most of you arn't ready to hop on a plane just to get componet cables.)

oh... ok..., anyone seen anything 4000 miles closer to london.

hmm I might try everywhere in town 2moro see what happens but if not ive pretty much given up until around new years, hopefully ill get one by my birthday, 31/12.

hmm I might try everywhere in town 2moro see what happens but if not ive pretty much given up until around new years, hopefully ill get one by my birthday, 31/12.

where are you gonna be looking? im gonna try central london, if none have it, ill just place a pre order with game or sumething.

Toys'r'us got a load in on friday. I queued up for 14 and a half hours to get it. They made us get bundles, but what the hey.

My point is, try EVERYWHERE, not just the places you would expect to get them.

CEX have loads of wii's in at the moment. Pity they are being bastards and selling them for £340 each... :nono:

As much as I want one, thats just silly!

Other than that... roll on january! :blank:

Toys'r'us got a load in on friday. I queued up for 14 and a half hours to get it. They made us get bundles, but what the hey.

My point is, try EVERYWHERE, not just the places you would expect to get them.

Lol! I dont envy anyone that has to stand outside for 14 hours in ipswich at the moment. hopefully your not into prostitution!

Sign in to follow this