NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

Father turns son into Mario

that kid has a evil looking smile.....*MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH* i have mario painted on my walls and YOU dont..

THATS the saddest thing ive seen in a long time

Children shouldn't be allowed to do this to their parents.

That guy should phone some adult helpline, get the child put into juvenile hall, then the goverment can relocate him to a loving family who don't force him to dress up as luigi and take pictures of then hitting bricks.

Okay this is a little strange. Usually parents want their kids to become lawyers or surgeons. This is the first time I've seen someone who wanted their kid to become a video game legend with a big mustache.

yeah just a little wierd....problem is the kid looks like he is enjoying it...so he will probably end up doing the same to his kid.

All he needs to do is feed him up so he becomes very chubby. Then convince him to become a plumber.

LOL

"Almost all the negative feedback we have received so far thinks that all we do is play and dress up as Mario. Also I have promised him that when he gets older he will get to marry Princess Peach and have already hired a psychiatrist for when he finds out there isn't one. He is also getting tired of eating nothing but mushrooms for the last 2 years, but he can jump really high!!!!! LOL (sarcasm)"

That's pretty cool wallpaper.

PS: Aficionaaadoooo

Yaaaay. :heh:

On topic, I wish my dad was that cool. People who're dissing this are just missing the point, the kids having fun, isn't that all that matters?

I think the title is a slight exaggeration. I expected some form of cosmetic surgery to be involved. They are just playing dress-up. I wish I had dressed up as Mario when I was younger. I wish I could dress up as Mario now.

Does anybody know where I can buy a Mario costume?

That dad is awesome. It's not unusual for kids' parents to kit a room out with Winnie the Pooh crap, so this Mario stuff is just as harmless but I prefer it.

Sign in to follow this