NEurope
Deltatri3

Wanted: DS Games (inc Metroid Demo)

Just got my a shiny new white ds, need some games now lol- if you have anything for sale (under £15 inc postage) then let me know and ill consider it.

Im also looking for the metroid demo to try out (£5 or if anybody wants to give it to me for free that would be great too :wink: )

make any offers here please.

I've got a brand new sealed UK copy of Project Rub you can have for £12 including postage?

I've got a brand new sealed UK copy of Project Rub you can have for £12 including postage?

Good Game, Good Price :)

I would but its still £9.99 on Games website/instore, and apparently some virgin stores are doing it for a measly £4.99.

I would but its still £9.99 on Games website/instore, and apparently some virgin stores are doing it for a measly £4.99.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten it was only £9.99 on GAME - I posted that thread too! :red: Ahem, sorry, wasn't trying to rip you off! I got a second copy ages ago when it was cheap on Amazon and have never got round to selling it on eBay. Sounds like I've left it too late if it's only £5 at Virgin!

Yeah, go on then - £8 delivered - can't see me getting any higher than that on eBay! Cheers. I'll PM you later with my details cos I'm at work now. Can you send me a cheque?

yeah i can send u a cheque tonight, just PM me ure details and ill PM u mine (im a trusted trader- check my feedback here and on ntsc-uk.com)

sorry its a no on rayman, can u go any lower on yoshi? I could even meet u in town to save on postage (I live in glasgow too- west end byres road)

sorry its a no on rayman, can u go any lower on yoshi? I could even meet u in town to save on postage (I live in glasgow too- west end byres road)

£13? Don't have a clue where that is. I live 20 miles (45 mins car) [here] outside Glasgow. Hardly ever go in. It would be cheaper for me to post it, the bus is expensive now I'm 16. It's weird, I got into an over-18's place fine in Edinburgh but got ID'd trying to take back a 15 rated game to Gamestation

Edit: just getting link

Edit 2: Can't remember the site address :heh:

Delta, got your cheque today (been away since Thursday), I'll put it in on Monday then send Yoshi out when it clears.

Delta, got your cheque today (been away since Thursday), I'll put it in on Monday then send Yoshi out when it clears.

You untrusting sod. :p

Just looked on those sites and its £19.99 and £24.99 respectively.

So I take it those prices are in store only/finished then right?

That price of £4.99 in Virgin stores was only on for one day apparently.

Some arsehole at my work nicked my copy out of the reservations.............so I missed out. It's no great loss though, as the game isn't exactly mind blowing, but it would have been nice to add it to my collection of DS games. :sad:

You untrusting sod. :p

bah dont worry about it, my ds wont arrive until monday next week anyway, so take ure time and make sure u get the cash, as I would rather people be happy trading than felt they had to send things in a rush.