NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Wengle

Hi Everyone! I'm Wengle!

Hello. I'm Wengle. I did have another account, but hardly used it, and suddenly the email reactivation didn't work and things...

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Anyone from the ONM Forums (It won't let me post a link) will know me already. (And I'm sorry if there is a thread for saying Hello, but I couldn't find it.)

I'll come on when I can. I'm pleased to say I'm a nintendo fan, but I have respect for the others, and I am not a fanboy.

Nice to meet you all (Hopefully)

Wengle.

Hey!

Hope you have a good time on the forums. :)

(If this thread gets out of hand, as all "hello" threads do, I'm going to lock it, so don't be offended if you can't post in it tomorrow)

how does hello threads get out of hand?

hello i'm michael christopher johnathon metroid.Never slag theme park,metroid,mario games(except pinball and party)or resident evil 4 while i'm here or i'll eat your soul....

nah only joking(in parts)welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Well since your from ONM forums maybe you'll know if they have a calendar in their next issue. The NOM one will be finished with soon, and well I'd rather get a magazine and a calendar, than just a calendar for the same price. Not that OMN is worth my £4/5.

Oh and Hi. Enjoy N-europe. And check out our online section. Some of the best players of wifi connection are on here.

how does hello threads get out of hand
Crap post.
RANDOM POST FOR MAKE TO LOCKAGE!!11

I think you have your answer.

Anyway, greetings, Wengle.

Uh oh I sense a lock coming on.

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here : peace:

Hi, hello, greetings. Wengle... a strange name, but I like it. It doesn't really rhyme with anything, other then pringle, tangle and tingle and mangle, but they're just half-rhymes and therefore are rubbish.

And check out our online section. Some of the best players of wifi connection are on here.

Yeah, watch out for them - ruthless on Metroid I tell ye. Ruthless. :(

Welcome anyhoo, have a nice stay here but try to get away from time to time. Have a holiday and see the bigger picture. I hope you've plenty to offer, though you can get by just fine without posting too much. The odd meaningless post here and there is what most do, and they survive :zzz:

If you want recognised then post (/spam) like theres no tomorrow, :indeed: most threads will do, but steer clear of the Animal Crossing Threads (Handheld and Online) cos no one cares about that game anymore and wont see nor respond to you in them :cry: Didnt I say that theyre ruthless and cold hearted here?

EDIT: The quotes from *****, Im unsure why its not showing his name.

EDIT 2: Urgh, whys it in stars?? Press the blue button and itll take you to the orginal post and you'll see who made it. Exciting!

Yo, Darth Wengle. Welcome to N-Europe. :grin:

I'm also on the ONM Forum, as "Roostophe", but I don't really go on there anymore, because I think it's rubbish!

Hi, I think you'll enjoy it here. I recently joined and quite like it, seems different to alot of other forums I've been on because everyone seems pretty cool, if you ignore those first few stupid posts. I hope you like it here and stick around, although you might find yourself spending more time than you anticipated :p

I still never understand why my name is censored when people quote me.

I think it's to stop people doing the 10 characters thing.

I think it's to stop people doing the 10 characters thing.

By saying *****? Bullshit, I haven't seen anyone use that. You've said 10 and it isn't censored.

I still never understand why my name is censored when people quote me.

You need to post at least 10 characters when posting, so to counter this people used to post things like "**********" under their posts. So we blocked that text..

You need to post at least 10 characters when posting, so to counter this people used to post things like "**********" under their posts. So we blocked that text..

But my name........ :cry:

Ah well I'll live on forever as a mystery poster. It make me unique I guess. Kind of.

Sign in to follow this