NEurope
mcj metroid

Sonic the hedgehog 2(megadrive)

I would say that I don't actually like any sonic games, as they are a bore.

I was hardcore Nintendo at that time so it would have been against all my principles to play a sega game, let alone like one lol

I have played through Sonic 1, but never Sonic 2. Sonic was decent in 2D, but it never had that thing that just hooked me like Super Mario World.

I think Sega has really killed off Sonic, all his 3D games are appalling.

Hehe, Mr BumSex. :heh: I've never played this (or any other MegaDrive games as a matter of fact) but I reckon this should be out at some point next month. We've had Sonic Spinball and the others from Sega this month, and they like releasing about three MD games on one day every month. So yeah, my prediction is we'll see it in May.

Sonic 2 was awesome back in its day. The levels were awesome, and the introuction of the revvin Sonic made it better than the first. I dug out my old copy and Megadrive to play on it and i beat it after a few attempts on the final level. Took me since 1994 to beat the game.

And i also liked playing as Knuckles when i combined Sonic 2 with Sonic and Knuckles and beat the game with him as well as Sonic.

Hehe, Mr BumSex. :heh: I've never played this (or any other MegaDrive games as a matter of fact) but I reckon this should be out at some point next month. We've had Sonic Spinball and the others from Sega this month, and they like releasing about three MD games on one day every month. So yeah, my prediction is we'll see it in May.

goodness me i really envy you not playing these classics. I wish i could erase my memory and start over

3 words: Sonic Mega Collection, no point for me to DL this or any other Sonic game, nor the Streets of Rages:heh:

3 words: Sonic Mega Collection, no point for me to DL this or any other Sonic game, nor the Streets of Rages:heh:

yes i agree sonic mega collection is the way to go. Plus it has ristar and flicky on it:)

Flicky's pretty fun for a quick go actually. :)

In one way I prefer Sonic Gems though, because of the 3 Streets of Rages :D*

*Only the Jap ver has them (Which also means a decent ver of the 3rd one)

sonic gems has some of the worst games ever. sonic r is fucking awful and sonic labyrinth is worse...The only good thing about sonic gems is sonic cd

Sonic 2 is still my favourite Sonic game and one of my favourite games of all time. I just had so much fun playing it for hours at a time. Much more than I ever play games anymore.

I think either this or Sonic 3 is the best Sonic ever...

if you say sonic rush i will personally behead you.........:)(but it's not a joke really)

so do tell.

if you say sonic rush i will personally behead you.........:)(but it's not a joke really)

so do tell.

No not Sonic Rush, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 on the megadrive, always loved it,some of levels aren't as playable as Sonic 2, but boy they looked sweet and the blue sphere 3D levels were just as good as Sonic 2's.

And finally I cannot explain the excitment I felt of getting Sonic and Knuckles and plugging it in...

ah good choice. The 1 player in sonic 3 is better but the multiplayer is so much fun in sonic 2 i have to say it is overall the better game. some people actually think sonic rush is the best sonic ever. it really gets on my tits.

well don't worry I'm not one of them...For me Sonic's heyday was the Megadrive without a doubt and nothing will ever match it!