NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

How's your Arm?

My arms hurting from playing baseball, I only started this morning but it hurts when I swing now. Not that that will stop me playing.

After playing a lot of Wii Sports yesterday, this things I used to call arms hurt just like after a gym session.

well I played a bit of rayman and that thing where you have to pump carrot juice.. boy that kills my arm.. must work on my techniqe

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

Most people that sit down and just flick their wrists really shouldn't have a Wii.

Yeah, my arms and legs ache and I managed to cut my hand playing Wii Sports as I swung upwards and hit a lamp. My friend bruised his hand on said lamp.

Thats what Perrin Kapplain(sp??) said on regarding the wii-elbow.

I found on red steel you dont have to have your arm out and can alter where I am aiming with a slight change in the degree of the controller.

I had a bit of a mini Wii Boxing tournament at mine with my friends. Soon enough we had a room full of people nursing their aching arms. It looked like some kind of hospital.

After 15 hours of Zelda my arm is fine, just as long as you don't hold it stretched out. Wii sports of course can be painful if you want to play the fun way.

Nothing's been aching at all. I've bee going at it as well with wii boxing and tennis, and it still feels fine.

You're all unfit. :heh:

Thats what Perrin Kapplain(sp??) said on regarding the wii-elbow.

I found on red steel you dont have to have your arm out and can alter where I am aiming with a slight change in the degree of the controller.

Its a lot easier to do with your arm close in, I didn't even think of holding my hand out as if it were a gun at first. I tried it once to see what it was like and it was much harder to aim and got tiring quickly.

My shoulders are starting to hurt a bit from playing Wii Sports (especially boxing). Zelda doesn't hurt me at all though, except that the nunchuk becomes a bit uncomfortable to hold after a while (I still haven't figured out what the best way is to hold it).

This will train my body, because my right arm, all the way up aches. I blame Wii sports. I will totally sue nintendo for this :p

This will train my body, because my right arm, all the way up aches. I blame Wii sports. I will totally sue nintendo for this :p
Count me in mate - that bloody tennis game has knackered my right arm! :heh:

Upper right arm soar..but in a good way, it doesn't feel like I've been playing video games for three hours! Boxing is the most tiring and my favourite! I open a can of woop ass and then do my Terry Tate impression! "Whooo, That was Sharonda's cake!" I love Terry Tate!

Upper right arm soar..but in a good way, it doesn't feel like I've been playing video games for three hours! Boxing is the most tiring and my favourite! I open a can of woop ass and then do my Terry Tate impression! "Whooo, That was Sharonda's cake!" I love Terry Tate!

Boxing is awesome, feels great to spank a Mii and then open your arms and shout "ADRIAAAANN!"

I jsut ache all over my upper body. But my back has been aching since Friday morning. I didn't ahve my Wii then.

My right arm aches a little, but that's is purely because I've played Wii Sports bowling far, far too much.

Oh, and also the first boxing training thing is knackering.

I think I've got tennis elbow.

Me too. My elbow now hurts to straighten. I can straighten it, but when i tense it straighten if you understand...it hurts.

You guys do know on tennis you just need to give the wiimote a flick to actually make the tennis rack wack a ball

Sign in to follow this