NEurope
Mokong

WiiPlay and Extra Wiimotes AWOL?

Has this happened anywhere else? Apparently WiiPlay is not out till after Christmas now.

Also NO extra Wiimotes available in Ireland outside of Dublin, has this happened in other European countries?

It's a pretty bad balls up by NoE if you ask me, i was looking forward to playing 2 two player tennis, now nothing, no extra Wiimotes were shipped. WTF?:mad: :mad:

Yeah think maybe Nintendo is flooding the market with Wii Play so people will get that so they make more money. They obviously havn't accounted for people to buy 3rd and 4th which seems ludicrous seem as they are promoting it as a family console.

At work we were down for 30 Wii Plays but only 6 remotes on their own.

Only place i saw them as in Game and they wouldn't even sell me them!

They were selling Wii Play here, but I don't know how many copies of that they have (I hope enough, cause I want it as a Christmas present). Don't know about controllers though; when the guy brought out the stuff they had in (it wasn't in store yet), he only showed a classic controller. So it's possible they don't really have any here... Might have to check that.

I preordered them too, teh store said they won't have Wiiplay till after Xmas, Wiimote they don't know when they'll have them, the only shops in Ireland that have extra wiimotes seems to be Dublin.

I still got my extra Nunchuck but no extra wiimote to put it in

I was so looking forward to two player tennis with my cousin

In very short supply, they are out there but where???

It happens with all console launches, but poor advetising from Nintendo get a Wii but you can only play yourself :S

Well I preordered it from Argos with my Wii. They've not mentioned that anythign I asked for isn't in stock. An automated call just told me "my order" will come today. Really hope I don't end up with just one remote :(

I also noticed a shortage on certain Wii titles, especially Wii Play but I did get mine here in Finland from one store.

I think there was loads of Wii Plays in my local Game. I got one easy enough but I was third in the que!

Managed to pick up Wii Play this morning after my exam in our local Game. Suprised they had any though. Our other Game had sold out and Gamestation hadn't received theres for launch.

So chuffed I got it, because my launch line up is complete.

I just picked up Wii play ... some Wii points an extra Nun chuck and a classic controler from Woolworths no problem ... no pre-order either.. and they had lots of Wii play!

We had about 6 WiiPlays in last night!

Oh, I work in WHSMith btw, so people are obviously getting them somewhere!

I just got back from Gamestation and their shipment of Wii Play and remotes is stuck in France for some reason and many other stores are claiming this aswell. I just went to GAME who had lots and snapped one up.

Although I can't have my Wii till xmas.......

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Pre-ordered through their site. Came this morning :D

LOVE the wii-mote :hehe:

Oh well, I'll just.....pretend?

We had about 6 WiiPlays in last night!

Oh, I work in WHSMith btw, so people are obviously getting them somewhere!

how many wii's you get in? just wondered used to work for whsmith myself, for 4 years around the time of the cube launch.

i played it this morning now i am stuck at work gutted. the day is going so slow. i will see if i can leave early.

i played it this morning now i am stuck at work gutted. the day is going so slow. i will see if i can leave early.

pretend ur ill and throw a sicky

Just like the thousands of others around the country lol.

exactly one more isn't gonna make a difference.

Looks like the only place you can get Wii Play in Ireland is Game. Gamestop and Smyths Toys Said they will be getting it in a week. NIntendo Didint Ship some games in time for launch. No Wiimotes in Smyths or Gamestop either. Only 1 Player till I go to game tommorrow

Has this happened anywhere else? Apparently WiiPlay is not out till after Christmas now.

Well, all three retailers in my town* got more Wii Plays than consoles. I even bought one. :)

* Hämeenlinna, Finland