NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

First Wii Impressions

I've just turned on the console.

My god, the system is smaller than i thought it would be! And, the wiimote is so small.

In the words of some kid.

WIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

I hope this thread is full by tommorow midday :smile:

My first impressions was that this might kick PS3 and Xbox360s arses :heh:

And after playing more of the games today (Rayman, GT, CoD) for about 4 hours I now know why I didn't waste my money on a 360 (^^,)

So far. Not impressed - my Wiimote was fine to start. I downloaded the update when entering Wii Shop and viola, my Wiimote is not working. On each button press, the four blue lights flash.

The Wii is now stuck on the Screen Burn screen, and i can't do anything. Any suggestions?

I had a scare when i put my machine on, i just plugged the red white and yellow straight to my tv, and it wouldnt come on on any channel, the obligatory crapping of pants ensued, then i tried it with the scart connector and it came on fine. Quality seems fine for me on my HDTV, but guess i'll see a nice big difference when i get a component cable. Queued up at an ASDA since 8pm for mine, they only had 10 in stock, and i was 7th in the queue. Got the Wii and Zelda, not played Zelda yet gonna wait till the morning to give it a good going over! But overall had a blast on Wii Tennis and Boxing, such a great console.

So far. Not impressed - my Wiimote was fine to start. I downloaded the update when entering Wii Shop and viola, my Wiimote is not working. On each button press, the four blue lights flash.

The Wii is now stuck on the Screen Burn screen, and i can't do anything. Any suggestions?

Oh man thats so sucky :/ they havent sorted the crashing update out yet? Is the update compulsory to play games?

I dont know if i want to update my Wii then, will wait till morning, see if its all clear to do so, if any bugs etc or machines dying start to pop up, will wait a bit.

Just update, you will need to eventually so just get it over with, if it breaks it breaks, if it doesnt it doesnt.

Heavier than I imagined.

Nervous excited ahnds + wii games = shocking.. I'm all over the place. Trying to use the internet features on it at the minute.

any suggestions?

I think you have to send it to get fixed. Man unlucky I feel so sorry for you :woops:

any suggestions?

Tried pressing and holding the systems sync buton (under the small lid left of the disc tray) and then pressing the controllers sync button (under the battery lid) ?

Oh dear...

Hope theres a Nintendo customer services line in the manual.

Sorry dude.

Zelda controls are superb, Red Steel controls are ok, and CoD3 controls seem crazy hard. Though I'm tired, excited, and shaking. So tomorrow I'll get better opinions.

I have simultaneously pressed them as instructed in the manual.

i had this problem to

shut everything down and then turn the console on and r-sync the wii-mote.

also taking the batteries out of the remote is part of shuting everything down

:awesome:

dont worry its not the fatal glitch if it was you would get the error code.

i'm positve its the same thing that happened to me

I'm playing WiiSports right now with my girlfriend and my mate.

We only have one wiimote, so we're taking it in turns. Right now, my girlfriend is playing Wii Tennis. She's really enjoying it!

Sign in to follow this