NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Advertising the Revolution...

I thought of something but i can't really figure out it would work but i give it a shot

It starts with a black background and monkeys evolving into apes adn then into humans. It then superimposes "You evolve to survive, now we need to revolve" and then it shows people playing with the controler and then its goes black again and the blue light and the release date shows.

And then its shows monkeys playing with a classic controler and then going mad and chucking it away. :)

just change the caption to "evolution is a neccesity, revolution is a right"

or something like that.

EDIT.

My idea. a guy sitting on the sofa holding the controller sideways. he turns it like a steering wheel holding the A button hitting the up and down on the d pad every now and again. it cuts to the tv where you see a head to head finish in an F1 race where he just pips first palce. you see him jump up with controller in hand. he slumps back into the chair takes a deep breath with sweat running down his face.

"can you afford to miss the Revolution?"

blue light release date etc etc.

I see someone's already copied over my idea from the other thread. The idea behind my concept is one that most of you are missing, it's trying to engage those people who are not necessarily gamers. Remember, Nintendo are trying to pick up the non-gaming audience as much as anything, with their new system, whilst most of you are aiming at the existing gaming audience and are trying to persuade them why they should try the Revolution.

I see someone's already copied over my idea from the other thread. The idea behind my concept is one that most of you are missing, it's trying to engage those people who are not necessarily gamers. Remember, Nintendo are trying to pick up the non-gaming audience as much as anything, with their new system, whilst most of you are aiming at the existing gaming audience and are trying to persuade them why they should try the Revolution.

Yeah sorry I posted it before you did yourself but it is such a good idea I had to post it right away! I think you've hit the nail on the head with that one, it's really good!

How about this: A guy walks into a gamestore. He sees a Rev controller next to the Revolution demo pod. He picks it up and the controller is absorbed in white light. The light covers his body (you just see the outline of him and the controller blazing white) and he's transformed into Samus on an alien planet, he shoots a couple blast at some enemies. He flashes again and he's D.K. swinging through some trees, flashes again and he Mario. Mario does a couple jumps the a flip, when he lands he flashes again. Now he's Link. He swings his sword at a couple of enemies, the enemies explode, then sheaths his sword. The light flashes again and the guys back to normal, he's staring down amazed at the conroller and breathing heavily. The screen goes black and the words "Join the Revolution" flash across the screen. Then it flashes Nintendo and the release date.

this pwns all of them. I WANNA SEE IT FOR REAL!!

Do it like any traditional advert

*guy walks in shop, buys revolution, goes home, takes out the controller, controller makes a holographic image of the game.

THIS IS THE FUTURE

Here's one:

FPS Doug pops up from behind a couch with the controller and his nunchuk attachement, shoots at the screen and screams "BOOM HEADSHOT" then you see the screen with an fps on.

Then at the end the writing comes up: (aswell as voice overs in "")

Nintendo BOOM HEADSHOT" revolutions coming November 16th

Hehe

*pictures home shopping ads selling the Revolution*

'Wow Carl, this just feels MUCH MORE natural than the things you buy in a regular shop'

'Order now and get FREE toilet paper to keep it white and shiny'

Sign in to follow this