NEurope
Rummy

A Thread About Beer

Hmm, this thread makes me realise theres still a fair few beers I haven't tried! Kopparberg has mostly been my drink of choice in the pub lately(I only tend to drink in Wetherspoonses), but it's not a beer, as previously mentioned it's a cider. The pear flavoured one is real nice, but I think theres been tons of sugar added to it to make it taste so nice.

If they have it I go for Carlsberg Export, if that fails regular Carlsberg. If that fails Stella, Fosters is next on the list. Carling and San Miguel aren't bad either, but I would buy them as last choice.

Haha...that's all to familiar a sight around manchester town on a friday night...

Im a lager drinker.

Anything really except the wife beater drink that is stella. Stay well clear of that.

I like carlsberg, carlsberg export is even better, grolsh, fosters, 1664 even carling (what its all you get to drink at gigs, think my body has become imune to it)

Not a big fan of becks....taste like cement and ive really gone off bud...

I also like a lighter beers such as Coors, corona, barahma and miller.

Oh and not fogetting when im in a curry house or chinky i like the old Kingfisher or cobra... also that japanese beer asahi is very nice.

Ive also recently become a fan of magners cider....however i get drunk very quickly on this :)

Im not really a bitter man but i dont mind the odd john smiths now and again. I dont really like the taste of other bitters or real ales... spitfire is ok but again too much of that and its a bit burgghh.

Carling, Carlsberg, kronenberg.. blah blah blah.

Also, for cider, Strongbow is gorgeous. Then there's white lgihtning, right Moria?

I've got a nice can of Hoslten export here, i drink basically whatever my dad has in. Not bad stuff.

ah ale! good for what ales ya, exept if what ales ya is lack of ale! nah cos im irish and a stoodent, labatt ice, 20 euro 20 bottles,(or rollin rock) and when have money a good old pint of the black stuff

Of course I'm very partial to Guinness, and I'm enjoying the Brewhouse series they are testing in Ireland at the minute.

I love the Porterhouse Stouts that they brew themselves.

I like beer :)

Guinness is my achille's heel, I live on the stuff. Don't like the price of drink in the free state though, it's far too expensive in places - €4.80?! Jesus Christ the night. A pint of the black goes for about £2.50 in Belfast, which is at the most about €3.70!

What do you think of the North Star brew? It's different alright - slightly sweeter and lighter. All tastes the same after 7 pints of the usual stuff though haha they haven't even brought the Brewhouse Series up north yet! I managed to steal a great Brewhouse glass from a bar in Dublin too lol

Drinking i aint too fond of, but its gotta be done. Would rarther light up a doobie, but meh, you cant do that in most pubs xD

Heinekin is the king, followed by a czech beer called staropramen.

I went and tried Carlsberg again last friday, after all you were going on about it. I hate it even more, it's pretty fuckin nasty. Guinness ftw.

Budweiser, stella artois and kronenburg I have found these are the only drinks you can drink alot of and still speak without slurring of words or speaking any BS. Plus it makes you look sociable

ah ale! good for what ales ya, exept if what ales ya is lack of ale! nah cos im irish and a stoodent, labatt ice, 20 euro 20 bottles,(or rollin rock) and when have money a good old pint of the black stuff

Hey hey hey! What's all this I'm hearing about 2 That Guy's?! Not quite as original as me were ya!:bouncy: