NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii Friend Codes Thread

Hi guys, got my Wii on launch day yesterday! Zelda 4ever! Here's my wii friends code! 8802 5814 2280 0608 (Wii's name is Banana) Everyone can add me and i'll give ya a reply if you send me a wii mail .. ! Let the Mii's invasion commence!! Muhaha .. :D

Owh this is my first post on the n-forrums, so welcome to ya all!

Hi guys, got my Wii on launch day yesterday! Zelda 4ever! Here's my wii friends code! 8802 5814 2280 0608 (Wii's name is Banana) Everyone can add me and i'll give ya a reply if you send me a wii mail .. ! Let the Mii's invasion commence!! Muhaha .. :D

Owh this is my first post on the n-forrums, so welcome to ya all!

you have to add them too don't forget!!!

welcome.

Will add you now...

Jamie

you have to add them too don't forget!!!

welcome.

Will add you now...

Jamie

I have you now!! But I ain't seen your Mii's yet!!! How does mingle-ing happen!!?

I have you now!! But I ain't seen your Mii's yet!!! How does mingle-ing happen!!?

dunno.... i've made 22 mii's... but everytime i do the parade thing it's empty... and they are all set to mingle

I just sent you my Mii's via message

As it says under my av, my Wii code is 6269 3253 8924 6300.

PM me if you're going to add me, giving your Wii code so I can add you.

Long time forum-stalker, first time poster.

6179 2046 2735 7580

Feel free to add me, and PM to lemme know.

I shall PM'd people who i've added. Got a lovely big list of people to add, should sharpen up those wiimote pointing skills!

I cant wait to see some other peoples crazy Miis! I made a natty little tiger-man that I want to send out too.

why dont wii just put our wii #s on our wifi friend code list.

thats what i'll do as soon as i remember to right mine down.

To everyone that's added and pm'ed me. My dad's on the Wii right now, 2 floors down, when he's done, at soem point im gonna bring my Wii up here, so ill add everyone that's added me then.

My code is: 1574 3909 0801 4353

PM me of course if you add me. Also, is there some kind of easier way to add people other than writing down all the codes on a piece of paper? It's kinda annoying... and I'm lazy. >.>;

You could print the first post of this page off? Incidentally, I've updated that post as far as this.

Quick reminder everyone to PM anyone you add, and include your own code if it's not already in your profile.

Dear All

Here is my Wii code.

2515 5722 9099 8269

Name Steve

My blue light isn't working on my disc slot when I load games. Can someone please add me and send me a message to see if the light works then. Its strange because it works when i switch on the machine but not when I load a disc in the drive.

I'm gonna work my way through the list and add everyone asap but if someone who adds me now can let me know would be great.

Cheers guys

Like the dark tower reference mtg.

Mines is 5288-5476-2909-2562

anyone can add me as long as the messages contain the vulgarity i've come to expect from you people.

Here's my code, I'll start adding everyone soon.

8391 4263 5096 0447

Hellfire

5855 8956 2902 5117

Be adding some of you guys soon, I'll PM you. PM me too if yoiu wanna add me.

Got ma Wii yesterday and am looking for people to add so take ma number if ya like and tell me so i can add you, god im a happy chappy this weekend, all i need now is for zelda to b delivered.

yay.... my mii parade is starting to fill up nicely... come on people keep adding those numbers....

:yay: