NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii Friend Codes Thread

Guys, if you're going to add each other, I suggest that you PM or email each other as well, to make sure both parties know whats happening. :)

Wii Console Code: 0364-9866-3643-0858

Ok guys mine is 1075 2185 3461 6642 I'm gonna add everybody above me and shall hopefully send u a lovely PM when I have added so that you all know. Could all others please do the same.

wildo

I think when you add someone it should pop up just like the 360 that someone has added you

Would make it alot easier

If it's wireless, then it should work, I don't know anything about SysLink routers though, or how to set them up. Do you have a friend who might know about that sort of stuff?

The router is wireless. I originally got it so I could use Xbox Live and my PC internet at the same time, I was going to take it back when I couldn't set it up but I kept it knowing I was getting Wii and would want it for Virtual Console, etc.

I have a broadband internet connection with modem from Blueyonder. Someone told me I have to configure the router first, agghhh :confused:

I've added everyone to my address book, Now i dunno what to do cept the mii plaza thing >>;

LinxSys Speed Booster Wireless - G Broadband Router

Model No: WRT54GS

This is not a modem. You have to create a Wireless network based on that access point and then ask the Wii to search for it.

1712 9529 6186 3555

Mii: Pieter

Console: Piiter

Added Ashley, Arnold, substeinar, BGS, Caris, Dalco, Fierce_LiNk. Add me back!

Console name is personal to you, no need to use what they have used.. it's just a formality.

I've named my console Kyoto but it still works fine when people associate my number with Spence or Dickhead lucky fuck depending on their opinion of me.

Look out for my classic musician Miis: Hendrix, Sinatra and Cobain mingling.

ok dudes i am starting to add Wiis. I'ii sent PMs ofc by this time tommorow. Just let me know if there is any probs.

Mine is:

6251 7735 0214 8513

Console Name: Ash's Wii.

Mii: retrolover

I'll add a few on here.

EDIT: Added:

oli1983

EchoDesiato.

Feirce Link

AShley

BGS

Caris

Moria

My code is

3740-4309-6226-1767

As with the same as Moria PM me is you add me, thanks ... WII rules!!

Mine is 0393 5212 9184 1094 apparently. My Wii won't connect to the net though, some shit about an error code 52230. Yet my DS, lappy, PC work fine.

Guys, I've started to create a list for friend codes in the first post. I will add the rest later.

Being able to send Miis and messages is awesome! Echo desiato has just sent me a Jack Bauer Mii. Great stuff.

Mine is: 6023 0192 1544 1736

Though I have no idea where to enter other peoples.