NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii Friend Codes Thread

yer mines 8943-3773-9651-8445 add me if you want and pm me so il instantly add you ^^

console name: ellmeister

Cool it worked! Ill send you my M Jackson...I'm very proud of it!

Yes!! got your MJ this afternoon, pissed myself. I wish I'd thought of that one... it was just crying out to be made with that nose!!! Good Work. :grin:

Yes!! got your MJ this afternoon, pissed myself. I wish I'd thought of that one... it was just crying out to be made with that nose!!! Good Work. :grin:

Cheers! When I found I could make the eyes that scarily large I knew it would work!:laughing:

If anyone else want my MJ feal free to ask!: peace:

And if we havn't swaped Wii No. PM me!

My wii number is 7298-5101-4885-3420

EDIT: Someone should sticky this.

my wii number is 3142 3605 2430 4309 Please add me as i suck at making mii's :( I have managed to make one that looks nothing like me lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it took hours and hours but I got online with a new Linksys router, and it's smashing. My Wii Number is:

7003 - 8437 - 5048 - 5917

Dunno if anyone else has noticed but when you're 'linked' with someone else their name goes bold in your address book. Easy way to see who's added you and who hasn't. Save address book space by deleting anyone who doesn't bold...

To everyone who has PMed me, I believe I've added you back. I don't have miis for all of you(because I didn't have the mii when I added you, dumb system) and my plaza is currently overun with miis, I don't know who's who! It doesn't help that some Miis are different to forum names and such. So if you want to, send me a little message with your mii attached to it, just if you have the time, it'll help me make my address book look more snazzy!

I wish you could delete Miis but still have the picture in your address book, I want mine to be full but there will be too many running around soon.

Just to let all you guys know who've added me, I've gone through about half of them so far adding back, but it takes ages as my Wii isn't next to the computer so I have to write them down then add them in. I'll try do the rest tomorrow, so don't delete me from your list. :heh:

have added everyone that i can from the list on page one upto eenuh. However Fierce_LiNk your pm box is full :D and Twilight_Link, RevoJack, davidredge and ndreamer all give me errors :(

Will check out and add the rest tomorrow :)

However Fierce_LiNk your pm box is full :D

I aint surprised! I've been flooded with PMs for console codes.

This is fun already. I can't wait for the gaming part of things to start. :D

I aint surprised! I've been flooded with PMs for console codes.

This is fun already. I can't wait for the gaming part of things to start. :D

And yet you still havent added your old pal platty :shakehead

And yet you still havent added your old pal platty :shakehead

I'll add when I next use my Wii. Which, will probably be later today. :)

Then, you'll have a little version of me on your screen. Ain't that nice? ;)

My Number is: 7991-1391-2350-6972

I haven't added any Wii's to my address book yet, but I've already sent e-mails between my Wii and my Hotmail account. I love seeing the blue disc light glow when you recieve a message.

I'll add when I next use my Wii. Which, will probably be later today. :)

Then, you'll have a little version of me on your screen. Ain't that nice? ;)

And when he says little, he means little.