NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Rayman Raving Rabbids Thread

Has anyone got a complete savefile for the european version?

I really want to play more multiplayer minigames, but it's just taking too long to unlock all the games when people want to play multiplayer and not sit there watching one person playing

I'm like destined not to get this game. I cancelled my order at GAME because it was still on preorder, till is now and it's weds (on the site if you want to buy the game) I guess they didn't get any stock of it in.

I decided to order it at Gameplay, as it was in stock. Received the package today and it was bloody Zelda in it. I ALREADY HAVE THAT GAME! So I've just sent it back now, now i sit and wait and it looks like I won't be getting it anytime soon as it's now out of stock at Gameplay!

For those having trouble finding this game (like I was having; my online pre-order wasn't shipped) why not use Ubisoft's store, they have the game for £39.99 (like most online stores, although some have it cheaper) with free shipping.

That's what I did, plus I ordered a T-Shirt and pre-ordered the pack with the 4 bunny figures...:laughing:

Yeah my friend was saying he sold his Zelda on ebay for about £50 because Amazon and Play were out, and it seems people forget about the real world. We have loads of this (and Zelda) too. Venture into the real world people! :p

Venture into the real world people! :p

What? You mean there is a world outside of my bedroom!!?? LIES!!! Lies I say! I will have you burned at the stake for this blasphemy.

*Grabs flaming torch*

hiya all as anyone here got this and monkey ball , i only got the money for 1 of the 2 game and i would like to know from peopel who have got both or have played both to say which is the better game and at the moment from read about both and watching review on ign i say rayman has it so far just cos it look so funny

can anyone help

hiya all as anyone here got this and monkey ball , i only got the money for 1 of the 2 game and i would like to know from peopel who have got both or have played both to say which is the better game and at the moment from read about both and watching review on ign i say rayman has it so far just cos it look so funny

can anyone help

Takeo has both, he could give you an idea. I've got rayman, but only played monkey ball briefly.

I have both and think that Rayman is far more fun to play. Monkey Ball is very fiddly controls wise so it takes some time to get used to it and alot of the mini games aint that good.

f*** this game is fun... ok there are some mini-games that I just skip...

But shooting those plungers is the most fun i have had with any videogame in a long time.. and hitting that bunny with the hammer.. ha ha ha ha.. and the one where you have to guide the bunny (with a plunger over his face) around and hurt him.. I coul go on and on

Ill be playin this long time after i have finished Zelda

I lumped for Super Monkey instead at launch but I may get Rayman tomorrow as you guys all seem to rate it. Need to sneak buy it though as my other half thinks I've spent too much already :).

58% through this game, theres a bug on the EU version of the game on one of the mini games. Bunnies have rhythm, you have to change your Wii to 60hz or the mini game simply doesn't respond after a while!

58% through this game, theres a bug on the EU version of the game on one of the mini games. Bunnies have rhythm, you have to change your Wii to 60hz or the mini game simply doesn't respond after a while!

If you don't have 60hz television, bug can be "fixed" by pressing home button.

Flip, Ive had to recover this thread from the dregs of N-Europe!

Well you know what, this seems like a cool game. The bunnies are the star of the show and are really funny little creatures. Im only scratching the surface - Ive done two days of it. Its making good fun of the Wiimote so far and Ive really enjoyed the two bouts of Bunnies Can Boogie Ive played, I got more fun outta them two games of it than I have in all my time on Donkey Konga :shock:

It seems though that even if the bunnies cant close doors... neither can I :mad:

Really enjoying this right now, so much fun. Although it's not very Rayman at all I couldn't really care because it's utterly hilarious, some great humour in there. And the dancing ones are hypnotic :D

Flip, Ive had to recover this thread from the dregs of N-Europe!

Well you know what, this seems like a cool game. The bunnies are the star of the show and are really funny little creatures. Im only scratching the surface - Ive done two days of it. Its making good fun of the Wiimote so far and Ive really enjoyed the two bouts of Bunnies Can Boogie Ive played, I got more fun outta them two games of it than I have in all my time on Donkey Konga :shock:

It seems though that even if the bunnies cant close doors... neither can I :mad:

Aim for the Rabbits, not the doors

I was at work the other day, went into the back reserve and saw the PS2 version of the game on the shelf with the other PS2 games. I shook my head and thought to myself "what a shame"...

I've heard alot of good things about this game, where I previously had shrugged it off because of my past experience with Rayman games. However, I now think I will get this game, though I will probably wait for a price drop to do it.

Aim for the Rabbits, not the doors

Erm, with that advice on board I went and retried. Did it first time :wink:

I think Im up to Day Four now. Its good stuff, the race was fun but easy. I hope to get some two player later for a few laughs or else just watch someone else trying to play it for beaucoup de laughs :laughing:

What about that wee scene when you have three plungers and it shows you your objective? It was sad... hopeful... cute (the bird)... then suprisingly funny (again, the bird mwahahah!)

this game is very fun, I'm really enjoying it so far. Who cares about the reviews? (I know someone who does)

this game is very fun, I'm really enjoying it so far. Who cares about the reviews? (I know someone who does)

i wonder who you could be referring to...:indeed:

Thank you soooo much for that heads up, mine was not responding on the game and i was getting SOOOOOO annoyed with it! thought my Wii Remote was starting to brake! I'll have to switch the TV and do the game so i can get the 100% as apposed to the 97%

Just to add my 2cents to the topic, i think the game is very fun indeed, i can sit there for 2hrs at a time playing it! Only it's a bit too short, i started it yesterday and completed it this morning. But i suppose it can only be a certain length before it gets too repetitive, and i don't wanna do all that High Score stuff, so it's gonna be sold on having given me about 6hours of fun!

EDIT: looks like i can't go back to the games, but oh well at least i know it wasn't humanly possible for me to have completed it (without turning it off and trying again)

Sign in to follow this