NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Im at the Ice Temple, now i have to find how to make the canon shoot, damn, this is hard :'(

Im at the Ice Temple, now i have to find how to make the canon shoot, damn, this is hard :'(

getting big urge to play it, havnt touched it since last year feb

WOW!, been a year already? gonna go on a zelda marathon with OoT, WW and TP, will try to finish it in 3 months.

O...M...G!!!

Is there any way to repeat a boss without having to make the game again? That was memorable ^^

Not if you've already saved after beating it - however, you can copy your save file before fighting it, then keep replaying that copy as many times as you like, provided you don't save afterwards. It's a bit makeshift, unfortunately, and it uses up a save slot, but if there's one (or two at most) particular part you know you'll want to repeat, it does work. :)

I had to go to the Walkthrough to see if there was any glitch, i found that i was doing exactly has the walkthrough said and i tought "WTF?", but then i figured out that it doesn't work with Bomblings >_<

I finally completed the boss at the first shot, it was a bit hard, but i did it :)

Oh, can't wait to the next dungeon ^^

Oh, and the new object is bad, i don't like it :\

I had to go to the Walkthrough to see if there was any glitch, i found that i was doing exactly has the walkthrough said and i tought "WTF?", but then i figured out that it doesn't work with Bomblings >_<

I finally completed the boss at the first shot, it was a bit hard, but i did it :)

Oh, can't wait to the next dungeon ^^

Oh, and the new object is bad, i don't like it :\

i love it! didnt expect it and its a great weapon in crowds.

The Temple of Time was too easy to me -_-

The boss was so easy that i did it in less than 3 minutes

The object sucks too, lol.

But im curious to the Temple on the Sky ^^

Guys, you gotta check out this Zelda TP video I just found on You Tube. Be careful, though, it shows the whole game, it is then full of spoilers and should only be watched by those who already finished the game or those who don't care about spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM2NEKLIG9Y

It is by far the best video of TP I've ever seen. Great editing for the most part, great use of music and truly fucking epic! Really, most of the things shown here I don't even remember them, like certain cut-scenes that I seem to have totally forgotten. Even after watching this, I still don't remember them. I have to play the game again.

Lame video. Too much cliché music, I expected the overused Reqium for a Dream music, and guess what, I was right.

one's way better.

Yes, Requiem For a Dream's theme is way overused in its orchestrated version, but that doesn't make it bad. Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 is way overplayed and it doesn't make it bad either.

I didn't like the video you posted. Several reasons. First, I only like a few Blind Guardian songs and that's not one of them. Next, me liking the song or not, it really does not fit the imagery for the most part due to poor editing and also mood. Even though BG try to write music based on Tolkien's works, they fail to evoke the imagery. Just my opinion.

Completed this the other day after realising how close i was to the end (sky Temple). Quite a good game, but it has nothing on the others.

Ended now :D

MY GOD... The game is awesome ^^

The end made me cry (Damn Midna, why did she break the mirror? :'( )

And why the hell can't i travel in Hyrule with my Horse after the end? :'(

But the game was almost perfect ^^

Well do you really need to travel all over the place when the enemy is infront of you?

No, im talking about a mode where i can walk on horse and do minigames and such after the game.

And to play bosses again :)

And to play bosses again :)

This would be a great feature to have, but I think we've so many Zeldas without it that it's highly unlikely to ever be implemented :(

Ah right you mean to continue the game after the end screen comes up. I wanted that to happen in OOT a LOT, same with trying to see Zelda after it, but it never saves which was annoying.

Saying that though, through some totally legal means, I got to the the party in Lon Lon Ranch from OOT, can't remember if I could move or not though...

As mentioned above, doubt this will ever happen.

Guys, you gotta check out this Zelda TP video I just found on You Tube. Be careful, though, it shows the whole game, it is then full of spoilers and should only be watched by those who already finished the game or those who don't care about spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM2NEKLIG9Y

It is by far the best video of TP I've ever seen. Great editing for the most part, great use of music and truly fucking epic! Really, most of the things shown here I don't even remember them, like certain cut-scenes that I seem to have totally forgotten. Even after watching this, I still don't remember them. I have to play the game again.

What's the name of the music that plays between 2:00 and 3:00? It's pretty well-known I believe but I wouldn't know the name.

What's the name of the music that plays between 2:00 and 3:00? It's pretty well-known I believe but I wouldn't know the name.

It's 'O Fortuna', the opening movement of 'Camina Burana' by Carl Orff. It's a cantata based on a medeval text.

It's 'O Fortuna', the opening movement of 'Camina Burana' by Carl Orff. It's a cantata based on a medeval text.

Ok, thanks. I especially like the conclusion a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnaMCbeSl4

Link, he come to town

Come to save the princess zelda

Ganon took her away

Now the children dont play

But they will when link saves the day

Hallelujah!

Now link, fill up your hearts

So you can shoot your sword with power

And when youre feeling all down

The fairy will come around

So youll be brave, and not a sissy coward

Now link has saved the day

Put ganon in his grave

So now zelda is free

And now our hero shall be

Link! I think your name shall go down into history

Just to say this music owns so much :')

Please, download her: System of a Down - The Legend of Zelda

But if you look well at the lyrics, that's when i figured out, that's the Zelda spirit, and its missing in this game, don't you think?

Nop, its from SOAD.

I have his album with t his music, is a special one, something like "attic of music", or something like that

Nop, its from SOAD.

I have his album with t his music, is a special one, something like "attic of music", or something like that

No, it's not from SOAD, it's from a band called something Rabbit or something.

O_O

But i have their album :S

Maybe that was a dream? Don't know, i'l have to search on my attic xD