NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

That's like signaling Motion 2000 to come here lol

But I agree

Surprisingly, I have nothing to say.

Surprisingly, I have nothing to say.

Then why did you just say something?

No, you do have something to say, but you've realised how much of a wanker you would look now they've pre-empted it.

And yes, best game ever.

I need to play this game more. I have still barely played it. I'm in Abiteur (sp?)Grounds. :(

I feel a long Zelda session coming on this evening with an abundance of chocolate based treats. :D

It's hardly the best game ever though.

It suffers from something OOT suffered from, a big empty Hyrule field.

While it's a bit better, it still lacks anything decent in terms of sidequest spots and just fun stuff to do in the field.

Ive completed it and i thought that it was one of the best games ive played.

But i thought that the last few temples were abit too easy(especially twilight palace) and i was expecting it to be much harder

No, you do have something to say, but you've realised how much of a wanker you would look now they've pre-empted it.

*giggle* oh you...

Definitely NOT the best game ever. Metroid Prime is better, LTTP is better, Halo is better, I'd argue that FF XII, WoW and Fire Emblem: PoR are better than TP.

Yeah, Twilight Princess is not the best game ever. It's certainly in the top 10 though.

You guys understand that it's up to anyone's taste right? ;)

You guys understand that it's up to anyone's taste right? ;)

That's true, but logical thinking still beats taste :D

TP was a great game. The main problem for me is that the towns just weren't very interesting. I liked Kakariko from OoT and LttP, Clock Town and the ranch from Majora's Mask, but TP didn't have anything like that. It just seemed very empty. Zelda just seemed almost forced into the story as well, while the story as a whole dwindled as the game progressed. Basically, as a Zelda game, the dungeons were great, but it's what's between the dungeons that could've been improved. Still an amazing game, though, and I dedicated my life to it for six days when I got it till I beat it.

Definitely beats Wind Waker.

That's quite the interesting one. Those enemies would have made great foes in the game!

And I love the meter giant. Great stuff. Shows how nice Nintendo is, even making the Meter giant a person by adding the glasses. Nice in-joke, Ninty!

this art looks really beautifull

link_vs_ganon_finished_by_leftee007.jpg

Tingle as the king of evil haha ( should be funny as an extra boss )

Tingle_Fanart_by_torokun.jpg

After defeating him they live happily as ever so link won't be forced to buy his maps :P

tellmethestory-zelda.jpg

so here's a question. how the fuck is link getting that long-ass sword out of that scabbard. so imagine he stretches his arm out completely, then the sword will only be half out. so what's next? my guess, with ganon already completely gotting his shit together all thunder and lightning and what not, link is in for some whoopass. i mean look at ganon's face! he's thinking "shit bitch, you ain't never getting that sword out."

ganon should get his proper game, all adventure and zelda-like. that would be great. and the final battle would be against link. so you can kick his fairy ass. and unlike the mute link, ganon would have all kinds of witts to say, all the time, without pretext. the voice-acting could be done by woody harrelson. he would be quoting james joyce and listen to wagner tapes on a walkman. the walkman would be an item that you get out of some happy forest temple that you later burn to the ground, and combined with the tape of wagner's ride of the valkyries, wich you could get by stealing from some unarmed merchant, it would be a great power-up. imagne that shit. great.

so here's a questing. how the fuck is link getting that long-ass sword out of that scabbard. so imagine he stretches his arm out completely, then the sword will only be half out. so what's next? my guess, with ganon already completely gotting his shit together all thunder and lightning and what not, link is in for some whoopass. i mean look at ganon's face! he's thinking "shit bitch, you ain't never getting that sword out."

haha, i thought about that as soon as i got the master sword!

How the hell can he get that sword out?

Carrying swords on your back is very unrealistic. Real knights and warriors of those times carried them on their waists. You only carry the sword on your back for traveling, as you do with any backpack, not for combat precisely because it's hard, or impossible depending on the size of the sword, to take it out and also sheath it back.

so here's a question. how the fuck is link getting that long-ass sword out of that scabbard. so imagine he stretches his arm out completely, then the sword will only be half out. so what's next? my guess, with ganon already completely gotting his shit together all thunder and lightning and what not, link is in for some whoopass. i mean look at ganon's face! he's thinking "shit bitch, you ain't never getting that sword out."

ganon should get his proper game, all adventure and zelda-like. that would be great. and the final battle would be against link. so you can kick his fairy ass. and unlike the mute link, ganon would have all kinds of witts to say, all the time, without pretext. the voice-acting could be done by woody harrelson. he would be quoting james joyce and listen to wagner tapes on a walkman. the walkman would be an item that you get out of some happy forest temple that you later burn to the ground, and combined with the tape of wagner's ride of the valkyries, wich you could get by stealing from some unarmed merchant, it would be a great power-up. imagne that shit. great.

That's actually a really good point about the sword...Surely he'd have to take it out in two motions (one to get half of it out, then the second stroke grabbing the middle of the sword and taking the rest out).

Actually, I don't think ganon having his own game would be a bad idea at all (up to the point where Woody Harrelson kicks in). It could be like the Legacy of Kain series (especially Blood Omen 2).

That's actually a really good point about the sword...Surely he'd have to take it out in two motions (one to get half of it out, then the second stroke grabbing the middle of the sword and taking the rest out).

The sword would also make rolling impossible. It'll get caught on the floor.

There are many other "stupid" things in the Zelda games, too. When Link gets a new wallet, why does he simply not keep the smaller one, too?