NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Riding on a Kangaroo was even cooler :P

So the Australian version had a Kangaroo instead of Epona? :smile:

Yeah I loved the boxing kangaroo, very awesome indeed.

I'm on the Sky temple. Taken me 44 hours to get here, lol. Am I crap? Haha.

I finished the Temple of Time last night and I'm up to 65 hours and I am certainly not crap. Just taking my time and enjoying the game, like it's supposed to be. :)

All the temples have been kind of easy, IMHO. Maybe I'm just too used to Zelda temples, but the only one that had me scratching my head a bit was the Lakebed Temple. I really like the Snowpeak House, it brings a breath of fresh air to the Zelda series, by actually making a bit of sense, in stead of just being an excuse for (brilliant) puzzles.

One thing I'm finding, also, is that the Temples are rather small... Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I'd say the N64 (both OoT and MM) temples were bigger than the GC temples (WW and TP).

Yeah, I agree actually. They've all been easy. Lakebed was slightly confusing though, but nothing too bad.

I have posted the Zelda: Phantom Hourglass soundtrack in the handheld discussion but i might as well post it in here as well.

Cheers Dante. This is getting me right in the mood for more Zelda.

I was humming/whistling the OOT Hyrule overworld tune etc yesterday and felt a great urge to go and play it. I really did just want to go and sit down and play it.

On the discussion of WW sailing and TP horseriding I will say the WW sailing felt like it meant more. It was an essential part of the game which I loved. Hopping onto the boat and setting sail was just amazing.

The horse riding in TP was just to get you places imo. Just like the train in GTA, no real fun in it. Apart from swinging your sword while on (epona). That was a great new addition.

Cheers Dante. This is getting me right in the mood for more Zelda.

*falls over and dies* Are you... are you... are you serious?

Just beat Zant before. The bosses in this game are ridiculously easy. What's Ganon like?

A push over overall. You might lose quite a bit of health in the last part depending on your timing and that, but the rest you'll breeze through.

I only died at the miniboss with the Ball and Chain. He was tough, I couldn't figure out how to hit him at first. Didn't die at any other boss though, which was a bit disappointing.

I have posted the Zelda: Phantom Hourglass soundtrack in the handheld discussion but i might as well post it in here as well.

That link made my day. Not so much due to the PH soundtrack, but rather because of the TP soundrack I found there. Finally managed to find the music you hear after having beaten a boss and before leaving the dungeon again (a somewhat 'relaxed' version of Midna's theme).

nah id rather choose for a Twilight princess style then WW ,

and riding on epona i loved it sailing was kinda boring for me in ww

but wat they could do is just have two teams for two zeldas like another windwaker and a realistic zelda ( twilight princess style )

that is something i really would apreciate but if they are going to make another windwaker i'm skipping it for sure

I'm only on the Arbitors Grounds in the desert. Just got the spinny cog madness thing-What a great item!

Damn, now i'm hyped to go beat that final boss again. I loved the ending battles, even if they were easy.

I'm only on the Arbitors Grounds in the desert. Just got the spinny cog madness thing-What a great item!

Too true Takeo, just a shame they couldn't have made more use of it.

Finally finished this about a week a go. On the whole I very much preferred Wind Waker. TP is still a real wonder, but not I think a guaranteed classic like the most of the rest of the Zelda series. The last two bosses do leave a very pleasant taste in the mouth though, and I thought the mountain/ice dungeon was a wonderfully classy and charming piece of design and story telling.

Midna is also a wonderful, personable character which will endure in the memory for years to come. I think possibly the best element of the whole game.

So, not the very best but still with moments of unremitting genius. May the Legend endure for many more games to come.

I really ought to get back to playing Twilight Princess, i just haven't got round to it as i have been busy over the past few months.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is the best game ever!!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is the best game ever!!

That's like signaling Motion 2000 to come here lol

But I agree

I also agree.

It's definately better than Wind Waker.

Motion will probably just copy and paste all of his posts from the WW vs TP thread in here. :heh: