NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Just got off the desert temple one. Been playing for 27 hours now.

just played the sky temple and wanted to kill myself. ice house was good though.

just played the sky temple and wanted to kill myself.

Yes it invoked the same feeling in me. Thank god the boss was cool otherwise I probably would have snapped the game disk in half.

Yes it invoked the same feeling in me. Thank god the boss was cool otherwise I probably would have snapped the game disk in half.

it was so big in a bad way, and those ooccoos were DA JOKES!

The boss was pretty 'ard though, so I'll forgive it. What I don't understand about this game is after the Water Temple, when you meet Zant. He turns the environment back into twilight, but when you return to the actual game, it isn't bathed in twilight. wtf?

Meh, I think the spirit pokemon person turned it back normally again. Makes me wonder why he didn't just do that the first time.

Meh, I think the spirit pokemon person turned it back normally again. Makes me wonder why he didn't just do that the first time.

I could've sworn Zant had killed him at the start of the cut scene.

Nah just 'sent him away' for a few seconds. He/it was there at the end of the game during the battle with Ganon.

I was promised the greatest Zelda game yet, I got a half baked tribute!

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who found the Sky Temple hard. Just when you think you've got somewhere Boom! bridge gets taken out. Then you think, "where the hell do I go?" only to realise you didn't look at things from a slightly obscure angle and carry on thinking that you are a complete tool bag. Hard temple but I'm glad I did it without any help.

OH noes the game is too easy!

Oh noes the game is too hard!

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who found the Sky Temple hard. Just when you think you've got somewhere Boom! bridge gets taken out. Then you think, "where the hell do I go?" only to realise you didn't look at things from a slightly obscure angle and carry on thinking that you are a complete tool bag. Hard temple but I'm glad I did it without any help.

In the sequel, Nintendo should include the option to put massive arrows pointing to where you should go.

In the sequel, Nintendo should include the option to put massive arrows pointing to where you should go.
Your idea sounds kinda like Oblivion :heh:

Nah just 'sent him away' for a few seconds. He/it was there at the end of the game during the battle with Ganon.

Yeah, when he was united with Zelda.

Still, great game. even if everyone else is putting it down, I think it's the best thing ninty have ever done. My favourite game of all time. Well, that is until Brawl arrives.

I think it's a great game too. Just WAAAAYY too over-rated and not as good as OOT/MM/WW.

I have to say, I disagree. I've never had th privelege of playing MM, but OOT and WW it beats. Like this: TP>WW>OOT

I have to say, I disagree. I've never had th privelege of playing MM, but OOT and WW it beats. Like this: TP>WW>OOT

Agreed with you here, and if you had played MM, you would have come to the following result:

TP>WW>OOT>MM

Majora's Mask is Ocarina of Time + exciting new gameplay and wonderfull story wich immerses you in the world more than any other Zelda-game. Really, the most wonderfull experience of Zelda ever has been Majora's Mask. Sadly, the only bad thing is the Big Boss Battle with Majora's Mask itself...

Don't you mean

MM is better than OOT which is better than WW which is better than TP?

Or am I wrong?

Majora's Mask is probably my favourite of the 3d games. It's just completely unlikely any other game in the world and is so incredibly complex and well crafted.

Agreed with you here, and if you had played MM, you would have come to the following result:

TP>WW>OOT>MM

Majora's Mask is Ocarina of Time + exciting new gameplay and wonderfull story wich immerses you in the world more than any other Zelda-game. Really, the most wonderfull experience of Zelda ever has been Majora's Mask. Sadly, the only bad thing is the Big Boss Battle with Majora's Mask itself...

So shouldn't that be TP<WW<OOT<MM?

I just can't put them in order. I'd say OoT's my favourite, but they're all of such sheer class that I just couldn't say.

OOT>TP>WW>MM

Note: MM is in an epic level of awesomeness, which obviously aplies to the other ones even more.

And OOT is ahead of TP for the simple reason that OOT was groundbreaking and cutting edge at the time of it's release, contrary to TP.

I honestly couldn't put them in order, because they're all equally brilliant for their own reason, whether it's OoT's revolutionary gameplay, or the graphical design of WW.

Well for me it's Ocarina > any else ever.

No other game has ever moved me in the way Ocarina of Time did, in fact if I had never played it I'd probably be a very different person compared to the one I am today.