NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Finally finished this game last night. (Been putting it for months.) And all and all I didn't like the game very much. It just seemed different than other Zeldas, it just really didn't interest me.

I didn't want to have all the items, or all the hearts, or anything really I just wanted to get done with it. I want to go play some OoT now:D

i love this game, finished it 100% =D ou, and i love to sneak around and find new bugs *yay* like... the "Out of Bounds with Cuccos" i found that bug by myself, but some others too +nooo* xD well the games really cool, it gets 20/10 points :D

I've just completed the second dungeon. I have to be honest, at first I thought this game was kinda "meh", and that WW kicked it's ass, but now I'm starting to love it. Not really in to the Wolf parts though, but I still need to give it more time before I judge how good it is.

Finally finished this game last night. (Been putting it for months.) And all and all I didn't like the game very much. It just seemed different than other Zeldas, it just really didn't interest me.

I didn't want to have all the items, or all the hearts, or anything really I just wanted to get done with it. I want to go play some OoT now:D

It's missing the Zelda magic

I've just completed the second dungeon. I have to be honest, at first I thought this game was kinda "meh", and that WW kicked it's ass, but now I'm starting to love it. Not really in to the Wolf parts though, but I still need to give it more time before I judge how good it is.

It took me until the 2nd one too; but after the middle of the game it's not that great; the end's better than WW though.

I just started playing this on my 7inch portable dvd player... and the graphics are awesome.. Shame they look less good on my 32inch. Anyway hope next gameboy has power of cube.

I hope you don't genuinely beleive the next GameBoy is even in production.

Random thought whilst playing TP just now... whoever composed the Hidden Village music is a genius.

That's seriously one of the best songs in the game; I keep playing it. X3

And I loved how that entire 'level' was like a Western movie; the music just added to that. Loved it. =3

They should have had more to do in the hidden village, but glad that someone loves the music as well. Excellent tune.

Just got in to the Hyrule castle town or whatever it's called, and OMFG, it is awesome.

Just got in to the Hyrule castle town or whatever it's called, and OMFG, it is awesome.

*sets timer*

*turns over the hourglass*

*begins 24 still countdown/countup.*

Sorry, I'm just waiting to see how long it'll be before Motion shoots you down. :p

Ooooooooooo!

Don't need to, there are plenty of people on here who realise that TP isn't all that. :D

Don't need to, there are plenty of people on here who realise that TP isn't all that. :D

Maybe there's a few who aren't totally in love with the game, but I very much doubt they'd rip into the guy and tear his opinion apart. :D

ooooooooo!!

Live and let live is my new philosophy :D

Fair play, I can live with that. :D

My Summer is almost here, so I'm going to run through this game again. Cmaaaan Motion, can we tempt you to do the same?

Hmmm... well I WAS going to play Wind Waker from the start... but perhaps TP will tempt me again seeing as I haven't had a second play through yet.

Something that drives me crazy in Zelda is that you can't relive certain chapters/scenes/boss battles. Drives me mad.

It'd be alright if they gave you 10 save slots as opposed to just 3.

sigh :indeed:

Oh ffs, we're having friendly banter. Get over it.

sigh :indeed:

lol, lighten up dude.

Welllll... I reckon TP's better than Wind Waker, as much as I love WW... but Hyrule Town was both awseome and a let down for me. I loved it cos it seemed so big with the sectors and back streets and everything... and the sheer amount of people was more than Clock Town or Hyrule Market before. But I was let down by not being able to talk to everyone who was pottering about. In games like Zelda I like to be methodical by going to a town and working my way around speaking to everyone and visiting all the houses etc. TP just didnt offer that!

Maybe (probably!) Im clutching at straws here, but because there were so many people who were always moving around, perhaps it would have been difficult to get to speak to everyone and it would have just slowed the game down too much...?

My problem with castle town in TP wasn't that you couldn't talk to everyone, that was nothing. What bugged me was there was hardly anything to DO in castle town!

Compare it to Windfall Island or Clock Town and it just seemed like a step backwards.

Looked amazing though and nice music.

Yep I'll concede that to you as well, where was Bombchu Bowling and everything? It woulda been great to see those mini games along side the Star Tent.

Another kick in the balls was that fact that Kakariko... wasn't really a town at all. Save two shops.

Still Agatha and the fortune teller were awesome in castle town. Star game was crap after the first time.

Kakariko was like a western town. Hadnt it already been under the threat of evil and everyone (almost) had fled?

Come on like, I'm not gonna agree with you on everything so you can try and turn me to your way of thinking!

Yeah, its a pity that Kakariko hadnt much going on in it, but it was still ok and served its purpose. I'm fine with them trying something different with it this time around, though in future games they should repopulate it and have it a nice green place again... and if there's gonna be a westerny ghost town they can think of an original name for it! For the record when we're on this topic: I think Kakariko in Ocarina was better than in A Link to the Past.