NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

personally, i thought TP was almost a perfect game and more than filled the void left by OoT. only thing that killed it was lack of longer side quests like trading and the fishing mechanism killed me a little inside every time.

apart from that, its a game id give 9.5/10, best game for me since MGS:TS and Resi 4.

Do you guys think In the new legend of zelda oni link will in the game

it will be awsome xD (evil Link)

Sorry if these questions have already answered before, but does PAL Wii Zelda Twilight Princess support 480p? I thought it did, but then I read this news article:-

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=159419

"We weren't disappointed with Zelda's graphical style - it looked great. We were more let down by the PAL Wii version not running in 480p like its US and Japanese counterparts. If you've played it through a component lead on a HD TV, you'll have noticed the extra blur-o-vision - which isn't present in NTSC versions."

I seriously hope it has 480p otherwise we eurogamers are getting screwed yet again....

Also, I posted this in the Gamecube Zelda thread, but havent got any replies so thought someone here might know; can you play the Gamecube version of Zelda TP on a Wii using the Wiimote? I know it sounds unlikely but I was reading through the Gamecube section of HDTVArcade forums and came across this thread:-

http://www.hdtvarcade.com/hdtvforum/index.php?showtopic=7801

Which suggests that you can, is it correct? Does playing Gamecube Zelda TP on a Wii unlock an option to use the Wiimote?

Mystik you seem quite into the idea of Evil Link but I seriously doubt Nintendo would go down that route. Best you can hope for is Dark Link from AOL/OOT/FSA.

Twilight Princess won the award for "Best Writing" at the GDC.

I prefer TP's more 'mature' graphical style to TWW. I loved the WW to OOT's. I NEVER hated the wind waker's art, as I knew Ninty knew what they were doing.

Personally if I compare the Forest Haven from WW to the Forest Temple from TP... well there's no competition. One is colourful, beautiful with fantastic animation, life and complexity the other was nice, but a bit dull.

on 4th dungeon now...bloody glad theres no more collecting drops as a wolf in the twlight world that was boring. Really picking up and gettin better now thou

Dark Link Ehmm sure

But i what i meaned by evil link Fierce Deity Link from Major's mask sorry for calling him evil link but some people sais he is? lol >_>

Personally if I compare the Forest Haven from WW to the Forest Temple from TP... well there's no competition. One is colourful, beautiful with fantastic animation, life and complexity the other was nice, but a bit dull.

Good point, but I found the use of the boomerang so frustrsting in that dungeon! It is nicely coloured, i dunno, i just prefer TP, because it's my first zelda game I've purchased within a year of its release.

Dark Link Ehmm sure

But i what i meaned by evil link Fierce Deity Link from Major's mask sorry for calling him evil link but some people sais he is? lol >_>

Oh my silly God - we're not Nintendo, kiddo! How are we supposed to know that? And even if we would be Nintendo, we would only be in planning stages right now - no need to think of story just yet. We'll see what Nintendo manages for the enxt Zelda. They have to keep it realistic, just for the sake of keeping players coming to their system - don't get me wrong, I prefer The Wind Waker, but it's jsut not as attractive to non-tendos.

Just a question - what would you like to see in the next Zelda? Name as many things as you want. Mine would be a good Ganondorf that turns evil and even madd, a quest for the holy items (ocarina, wind waker and master sword) to kick the game into start and, very important, a looming war and the ending of the series (with the final blow to Ganondorf). Maybe we could have flashbacks with Ganondorf in it, explaining some story of him once being good, but then turned bad by the Evil... Maybe make everything revolve around Feirce Deity and Majora? Since Majora's weren't made by the holy three, they are the perfect opposites of the good world... Or maybe they were turned into Twilights! And the three wizards were maybe part of the Majora tribe! I always thought Midna's Mask was recognizable...

That's my hopes, though.

Just a question - what would you like to see in the next Zelda? Name as many things as you want. Mine would be a good Ganondorf that turns evil and even madd, a quest for the holy items (ocarina, wind waker and master sword) to kick the game into start and, very important, a looming war and the ending of the series (with the final blow to Ganondorf). Maybe we could have flashbacks with Ganondorf in it, explaining some story of him once being good, but then turned bad by the Evil... Maybe make everything revolve around Feirce Deity and Majora? Since Majora's weren't made by the holy three, they are the perfect opposites of the good world... Or maybe they were turned into Twilights! And the three wizards were maybe part of the Majora tribe! I always thought Midna's Mask was recognizable...

I'd love to see a huge battle scene like Pelennor fields combined with the 'hog pursuit' in TP.

Too many wishes to list, so will keep it short to the main 3:

I'd like to see the Ocarina of Time again.

I'd like a fresh concept (such as the time aspect in Majora's Mask)

I'd like a Zelda game better than Twilight Princess.

on 4th dungeon now...bloody glad theres no more collecting drops as a wolf in the twlight world that was boring. Really picking up and gettin better now thou

I'm glad thats over now as well. Think I'm just about to start the 3rd dungeon.

I actually like both the graphics of WW and TP, there are moments that look amazing in TP in my opinion. But I do love the style of WW.

I need some help, i'll be vague as to not give any spoilers away. On the last dungeon at the start when you get the item and you have to take it back somehwhere, how do i prevent something else taking it?

i want the next zelda to push the wii to its limits with link as leader of the hyrule army. i want the game to end with a HUGE lotr style battle ening with ganondorf being killed.

that would so rule

i want the next zelda to push the wii to its limits with link as leader of the hyrule army. i want the game to end with a HUGE lotr style battle ening with ganondorf being killed.

You know the first (or was it second) trailer...I've just realised that all the stuff that's missing was the stuff that was apparently "ripping off" Lord of the Rings. Coincidence?

I think some people misunderstand what makes a Zelda game. A Zelda game is about a lone hero, not the commander of an army.