NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

You do relize oocoo clearly explains what she does when you rescue her the first time, right?

READ THE TEXT

honestly it will impreve your zelda experience dramaticly.

"But it seem oldfasioned"

YOUR MOM!

Like Mokong said - The puzzles you completed remain completed so no, it's not an hour, it's five minutes to walk through the already completed rooms.

You have to use Ooccoo before stopping; she'll teleport you outside, then you save and quit and next time you start again, you can just teleport back to the last room you were in.

that dosent work

atleast not in the sky dungeon

but yea its the same in every zelda live with it

and if you want to see a really stupid save system try MM

"That doesn't work"... yes it does work in every dungeon except City in the Sky.

20 minutes for a dungeon? Maybe if your using a guide or other method of cheatery. Not even that crappy Twilight dungeon can be done in 20 minutes

"That doesn't work"... yes it does work in every dungeon except City in the Sky.

srry thats actually the only dungeon i ever tried it in.

also no ococcos in 8+9 so its not the only dungeon

that dosent work

atleast not in the sky dungeon

but yea its the same in every zelda live with it

and if you want to see a really stupid save system try MM

I already said in another post that it doesn't work in that one dungeon, simply because there's no "outside" to teleport you to. You just end up in front of the shop.

And dungeon 8 and 9... not sure which ones you mean, but the very end of the game does not exactly contain a "dungeon" that's very long or anything. And it wouldn't make sense story-wise to have Ooccoo appear there.

Wow this thread is slowly dying a death.

As a side note, I've given that stupid f$£"%$£ so many f$%£$%% ruppees and he STILL hasn't given me a heart piece!!!!

Don't tell me though I'll find out on my own.

Maybe it was about time. Zelda is so not-popular anymore! I mean, like, it's the nerd of the school! I noticed the thread was dying too and it might be because everything about it just has been said. We know everyone's opinion on it and no-one wants to risk being insulted anymore to promote his own. Let's give this one a burial and a proper lock?

Nah, wait untill it appears of the front-page...

Be thankful it isn't like the original Zelda, which you start off at the beggining point (where you first began the game) each time you load it.

Everyone just ignore this loser

Surely he's started this thread cos he's some sort of retarded attention freak.

That Goron is easy & It doesn't take long to get to where you were in a dungeon...end of

Excuse me? No need for this really, as it just turned into a nice discussion. Geez...

Excuse me? No need for this really, as it just turned into a nice discussion. Geez...

You mean the last couple of posts before my one?:hmm:

OK maybe, maybe 20 minutes was an exaggeration, but really I can't remember any time I didn't finish a dungeon in one sitting.

You mean the last couple of posts before my one?:hmm:

I seriously don't see anything wrong with this thread. He's having trouble with the game and just posting about it. And people reply to it. *shrugs*

OK maybe, maybe 20 minutes was an exaggeration, but really I can't remember any time I didn't finish a dungeon in one sitting.

Well I can finish them in one sitting... if that sitting is about two hours long or something. =P

I seriously don't see anything wrong with this thread. He's having trouble with the game and just posting about it. And people reply to it. *shrugs*

Well I'm sorry I can't stand whiney babies...and especially lying whiney babies. "OMG I lost an hours work":indeed::hmm::nono:

I don't see how you can complain about the save system... It is far better than any of the previous Zeldas, although TWW's was OK too.

Hey! This guy has a point, it is annoying. While I enjoy backtracking in Zelda because the levels are so well made, this save system is archaic and unnecessary. Particularly when there is a system, Ooccoo, which let's you do the same thing anyway but in a silly long-winded manner.

I usually try to do each temple in one sitting too because of this - but is that a good way of creating a system? I don't think so. I have to say the snow level was initially confusing because of this. Still a great level.

I would assume the save system will change when a Wii specific Zelda is made.

One thing I do love about the Temple of Time dungeon is the way the actual temple is hidden. Ie. you go in, everything looks like the temple of time, the passageway to get to the Master Sword, the actual master sword chamber... and then staircase appears leading to a secret doorway.

As in, that doorway could have been in the OOT version the whole time though obviously it didn't fit the story etc...

Yeah, I loved that. I thought I was going to go back in time or something...

But when I first entered, I took my time, listening to that kick-ass music. It is just a shame that ninty didn't use the music for the whole temple. Otherwise, i would've taken my time and relaxed instead of rushing...

Yeah, it is retarded when you have just been playing pokemon, but Ninty did a great thing adding Occoo... In OOT I kept on losing to the boss and having to go back to the beginning. It isn't even worth crying over...

Yeah, it is retarded when you have just been playing pokemon, but Ninty did a great thing adding Occoo... In OOT I kept on losing to the boss and having to go back to the beginning. It isn't even worth crying over...
I loved the MM system where if you wanted to battle a boss again when you solved the dungeon already, you could just warp to it.

Zelda needs a video room to see cutscenes after beating the game, a sound room would also be nice, and a boss and minigames warp would also be nice (specially since some of them are not replayable without starting over...

As amazing as MM was... I think they missed a trick. I'm fine with items surviving going back in time etc... but not Boss masks, especially since the bosses are alive again every time you go back to the beginning of the first day.

With the system that lets you warp straight into the bosses chamber I think you should have had to re-do all 4 bosses one last time on the same day... therefore getting all their remains + awakening all the giants on the same day.

Yeah, I loved that. I thought I was going to go back in time or something...

But when I first entered, I took my time, listening to that kick-ass music. It is just a shame that ninty didn't use the music for the whole temple. Otherwise, i would've taken my time and relaxed instead of rushing...

As much as I love the music, it would be highly annoying looping over and over again. The thing about mythical and awesome stuff is that if they're used too often they just get dull. Also, the temple's music was really moody with the clock ticking and whatnot.

As amazing as MM was... I think they missed a trick. I'm fine with items surviving going back in time etc... but not Boss masks, especially since the bosses are alive again every time you go back to the beginning of the first day.

With the system that lets you warp straight into the bosses chamber I think you should have had to re-do all 4 bosses one last time on the same day... therefore getting all their remains + awakening all the giants on the same day.

That would've just been annoying and unnecessary I think. I'm happy with the way they did it. =3

OMGz teh zeld4 s4ve syst3m is ret4rd3d, ROFL!!!! oneoneoneone..

Uhhhh *shudder*. Lets try not to become whiny twats.