NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

the eastside of the town market, looking like a church with trees from the sides and behind it and the Hyrule Castle was farway from the town in the north.

Edit Found images to help my point.

07.jpg

ZOoTmap-1.jpg

the eastside of the town market, looking like a church with trees from the sides and behind it and the Hyrule Castle was farway from the town in the north.

Edit Found images to help my point.

07.jpg

ZOoTmap-1.jpg

Man I love how the Temple of Time looks in OOT, so mystical. I just didn't get that feeling with the TP one for some reason.

Man I love how the Temple of Time looks in OOT, so mystical. I just didn't get that feeling with the TP one for some reason.

You must have missed this then. The top of Hyrule Castle in TP looks almost identical to the Temple of Time in OoT

I have been aimlessy running around Hyrule Field for the last hour and 12 minutes trying to figure out how I get to

Darbus in some cave over in the north west. Any got a helping hand

I have been aimlessy running around Hyrule Field for the last hour and 12 minutes trying to figure out how I get to

Darbus in some cave over in the north west. Any got a helping hand

Head towards the bridge of eldin from the North section of the field, upon the passage, you will see 3 goblins (near a small, wooden bridge), to the left of them is a cave.

edit: Isn't there a big red mark anyway?

I really enjoyed the Sky Temple. Cleverly made and a superb boss. The hookshot noise has really got to my head though and a headache is coming on now :heh:

Head towards the bridge of eldin from the North section of the field, upon the passage, you will see 3 goblins (near a small, wooden bridge), to the left of them is a cave.

edit: Isn't there a big red mark anyway?

I've switched it off now...!!!

The bride was out, and I couldnt cross it. The big red mark is over the other side. I saw the 3 goblins. Where was the wooden bridge?

I've switched it off now...!!!

The bride was out, and I couldnt cross it. The big red mark is over the other side. I saw the 3 goblins. Where was the wooden bridge?

Go the whole way around hyrule field, to the opposite side of the bridge. You should spot where I mean on your way.

I think it's the other way around for me. Getting into the temple for the first time on this game was great, imo.

The only location I think I definitely prefered in OoT over this was Kakariko Village.

I think it's the other way around for me. Getting into the temple for the first time on this game was great, imo.

The only location I think I definitely prefered in OoT over this was Kakariko Village.

Is that becasue the OOT version didnt have a little 4 year old bitch child running a shop, and charging me a fortune to save the world, that I would happily beat the hell out of?

Its that isnt it.

Is that becasue the OOT version didnt have a little 4 year old bitch child running a shop, and charging me a fortune to save the world, that I would happily beat the hell out of?

Its that isnt it.

Hahaha, noooo, Malo owns.

The Karariko village music was just much better in OoT. Also, in this game, it feels more like the Gerudo's fortress or something. Whats with all the rocks and stuff? Its greeeeen in past games!

Hahaha, noooo, Malo owns.

The Karariko village music was just much better in OoT. Also, in this game, it feels more like the Gerudo's fortress or something. Whats with all the rocks and stuff? Its greeeeen in past games!

I just found out Malo is a boy and this Malo Mart guy people are talking about. Oh dear well I would still take him down.

Your right about the browness. I was hoping there would be a western bar or some monkey island style grogg driniking. But it really is a lame duck of a town bar the gorons up the top having a bath.

Its that isnt it.

Or because it's a western town with tipis and torn-down houses that look as if they were build ages ago? They should have named it differently, because this isn't OoT's Kakarike Village anymore. That Kakariko was a nice and lively town. This one is cold and almost dead.

The Temple of Time in OoT was more confined, smaller, and therefore more interesting. it was there because it needed it and it looked good. The new one is the - very populair, lately - gignatic sized version that 'just that little bit over the top'. That's what i think. And I would have liked it better if there was no loading time between The Sacred Grove and The Old Temple of Time. That would make the whole experience even better. Nice temple, though.

It's not nostalgia why i prefer OoT or Majora's Mask. It's the fact that those games had this magic in the air. The intense feeling of magic. It was a great experience and nothing could cope with it. Zelda is, no doubt, great, but Twilightn Princess isn't the 'faithfull to the old' game. They have all the old location, but they're completely different from what they once were. Don't get me wrong: I didn't want a reworked OoT, but the Temple of Time was small in the Hylian History and needs to remain that. And Zora's Domain was bigger on the inside and behind a waterfall, not accesable to everyone.

Oh, and zora's didn't look like men with fish on their heads. They suck. They look wrong.

Good game, though. Does anyone know how to restore the western bridge to town (and the flown of hot springwater)? And how you can give hot springwater to the goron in the south of the town? Link always pours it over his feet and doesn't give it to him...

Or because it's a western town with tipis and torn-down houses that look as if they were build ages ago? They should have named it differently, because this isn't OoT's Kakarike Village anymore. That Kakariko was a nice and lively town. This one is cold and almost dead.[/Quote]

Maybe your answer is right there.

Karariko used to be vibrant and lively.

Now its cold and almost dead.

Quite harsh, but I do think it would think with the dark theme of this game. This is a changed hyrule. Not to the extent of the wind waker, but you get the idea.

The Temple of Time in OoT was more confined, smaller, and therefore more interesting. it was there because it needed it and it looked good. The new one is the - very populair, lately - gignatic sized version that 'just that little bit over the top'. That's what i think. And I would have liked it better if there was no loading time between The Sacred Grove and The Old Temple of Time. That would make the whole experience even better. Nice temple, though.

I think the temple was small and confined because it needed to be. It was only a small location that you would use every so often.

I do prefer the new one, tho. It seems much, much more Eerie. It's sparse and large, and that makes it seem eerier to me.

Did anyone else find it funny how the music in the hidden village (when you have to kill the 30 archers) was scarily similar to some of Ennio Morricone's work in Sergio Leone's spaghetti westerns? Not that i'm complaining, I bloody love the music, especially in The Good,The Bad And The Ugly, it was just so weird being in Zelda

well the grave yard and death mountain are still there.

the hidden village seems to be the kariukio (sp) that the sheiketh lived in (the only resident even has a similar name as Impa) the only problem is its in a different place and dosent have death mountain or the graveyard andy where near it.

well the grave yard and death mountain are still there.

the hidden village seems to be the kariukio (sp) that the sheiketh lived in (the only resident even has a similar name as Impa) the only problem is its in a different place and dosent have death mountain or the graveyard andy where near it.

The lead Goron should take you there once you rescue Ilia, and later on you'll find out that the only resident is an old woman named Impaz. She says she was named after the person who opened the village (Impa from OOT), and was ordered by the king to never leave it. She gives you Ilia's charm, which you must use to recover her memory.

The original Lost Woods is somewhere there aswell ( a link was posted earlier in this topic) and it looks awesome, I wish they kept it! I wonder why they scrapped all this stuff? And why do the programers leave this in the game code?

Hmmm, i'm not far through the game, just about to finish filling the second light vessel as a wolf and thus far am dissapointed. I thought the first entrance into Hyrule field would be breathtaking, but it was bland, and the textures were really blurred. Kakariko village was also rather uninspired and dull. I'm sure the game will start to pick up, just not what i was expecting.

What am I doing wrong?

I've tried to get the bottle and sinker lure with both fishing rods, but none seem to work. (I have one of each fish for the sinker lure)

Go to the fishing hole, and find the sign that says: No Littering! You can get a bottle if you fish on the left side of the bridge that is near that sign. Its darker water than normal.

To obtain the Sinker Lure you must first catch a Hylain Pike, Hyrule Bass, and a Ordon Catfish in the fishing hole area with the lure rod. After you have caught one of each you go to the south east corner of the water closest to the house and take out your Fishing Rod(bobber). After that you will catch the Sinker Lure. Make sure Hena doesn't see you use it or she will take it away.

Go to the fishing hole, and find the sign that says: No Littering! You can get a bottle if you fish on the left side of the bridge that is near that sign. Its darker water than normal.

To obtain the Sinker Lure you must first catch a Hylain Pike, Hyrule Bass, and a Ordon Catfish in the fishing hole area with the lure rod. After you have caught one of each you go to the south east corner of the water closest to the house and take out your Fishing Rod(bobber). After that you will catch the Sinker Lure. Make sure Hena doesn't see you use it or she will take it away.

I'll keep trying, but all I get are those little fish.