NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

What Zelda did was put herself into the Triforce of Wisdom and then give the Triforce of Wisdom to Midna. You find about it near the end of the game.

Do you know how come her body was there at the end? That's the only thing about the game I don't understand if she'd disappeared.

Do you know how come her body was there at the end? That's the only thing about the game I don't understand if she'd disappeared.

her body was found somewhere between the worlds of Twi & Hyrule by Ganondorf or maybe Ganondorf found her missing in the castle and he use the ToP to being her back but she came back without her soul. So he just waited for Midna & Link thinking that he could used Zelda's body to fight Midna and Link. :hmm:

Does anyone else miss the magic from OOT like Din's Fire, I think thats what it was called?! I loved the cutscene and everything!:hehe:

Din's Fire was indeed awesome, the cutscene for that was great! Would have been great if TP had a couple of spells.

To anyone else who's completed the game... are any of you getting a bit depressed that it's all over? As in we won't have another proper Zelda for 2-3 years at least? Cause I know I am.

To anyone else who's completed the game... are any of you getting a bit depressed that it's all over? As in we won't have another proper Zelda for 2-3 years at least? Cause I know I am.

Exactly the reason why I am pacing myself. :)

I play this game with absolute solitude. It's my "midnight" game. I play it when everyone has gone to bed, so that I can really just be alone with it.

I've got to say, I think this is an awesome way of doing it. I'm really getting into the game this way. You've got nothing to distract you, and you can concentrate fully.

You have no idea how gutted I am going to feel when I get to the end. This really has been one of the greates experiences of my life.

her body was found somewhere between the worlds of Twi & Hyrule by Ganondorf or maybe Ganondorf found her missing in the castle and he use the ToP to being her back but she came back without her soul. So he just waited for Midna & Link thinking that he could used Zelda's body to fight Midna and Link.
:hmm:

Since her physical presence vanished when she transferred herself into the Triforce of Wisdom, which then went into Midna, I guess we just have to assume Ganondorf by some means was able to collect her body or found it as you said.

I'm determined to figure out what happened to her. There has to be an official word somewhere. It's really the only aspect of the plot I can't understand and it's bugging the hell out of me.

Din's Fire was indeed awesome, the cutscene for that was great! Would have been great if TP had a couple of spells.

Din's fire was alright but cutscene was annoying after using it all the time.

Yes..but still have PH to look forward to.

I'm not really too bothered about not having Din's fire, etc. It would've been nice to have them, but it's not the end of the world if they're not there.

The megaton hammer would have been great, though! I would have loved to see that.

However:

The Ball and Chain IS the best weapon ever.

True but I meant a proper Zelda game ie. OoT/MM/WW/TP

Fierce Link - I know exactly what you mean, I only play it at around midnight myself. Nice and dark, no one about. Best way. (though I did play for the first time the morning of the 8th ;) )

I think 'that' item pretty much replaced the hammer as coolest 'big weapon you hit things with'.

Since her physical presence vanished when she transferred herself into the Triforce of Wisdom, which then went into Midna, I guess we just have to assume Ganondorf by some means was able to collect her body or found it as you said.

I'm determined to figure out what happened to her. There has to be an official word somewhere. It's really the only aspect of the plot I can't understand and it's bugging the hell out of me.

but maybe the people who made the game didnt think much about what happened to Zelda.

Great music vid, very nice. It actually made me remember some fantastic moments in the game which is always good.

I'm not really too bothered about not having Din's fire, etc. It would've been nice to have them, but it's not the end of the world if they're not there.

The megaton hammer would have been great, though! I would have loved to see that.

However:

The Ball and Chain IS the best weapon ever.

I just like the fact you could use spells. I hpe they return but if they don't its no prob!

I also effing loved the Megaton Hammer and I defo agree with you conclusion about the 5th dungeon weapon! I maybe wouldn't mind a smaller version like in Kill Bill, maybe even interchangable with the big one!:bouncy:

I just like the fact you could use spells. I hpe they return but if they don't its no prob!

I also effing loved the Megaton Hammer and I defo agree with you conclusion about the 5th dungeon weapon! I maybe wouldn't mind a smaller version like in Kill Bill, maybe even interchangable with the big one!:bouncy:

I think the size is just right. I was signed into MSN whilst playing this game, and I really couldn't contain my excitement. I LOVE this weapon.

WOW! Thats cool!

I would love to have seen this in the final game:

e3 trailer forest

I stumbled upon this by complete accident. Sure enough, its in the sacred grove by the temple of time. Now far above the temple of time on the map, there is a huge area of unsolid ground. Beyond that, almost off the map and actually off the map is the forest. Now it looks like the forest took a graphical downgrade, but most the trees are still in 3D, everything for the most part is solid, and the trees look very similar to that in the trailer, including one somewhat larger tree.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/snakeguy/zelda/MVC-580S.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/snakeguy/zelda/MVC-581S.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/snakeguy/zelda/MVC-582S.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/snakeguy/zelda/MVC-583S.jpg

Wow...just started the 6th dungeon:

OMG! The temple of time....it looks just like it did in OoT! Where is it? I mean we stepped through the portal...is it in Hyrule castle?! Wtf!

Wow...just started the 6th dungeon:

OMG! The temple of time....it looks just like it did in OoT! Where is it? I mean we stepped through the portal...is it in Hyrule castle?! Wtf!

It seems sometime during the 100s of years after Ocarina the Temple of Time was relocated to the Lost Woods. My theory is the door opens to the past, where the temple used to stand. The ruined area surrounding it is pretty similar to the layout inside the temple.

It seems sometime during the 100s of years after Ocarina the Temple of Time was relocated to the Lost Woods. My theory is the door opens to the past, where the temple used to stand. The ruined area surrounding it is pretty similar to the layout inside the temple.

I thought it might have been the past. Putting the master sword into the stone allowed you to time travel in OoT, so could it have the same effect here?

I thought it might have been the past. Putting the master sword into the stone allowed you to time travel in OoT, so could it have the same effect here?

Regardless of how it happens, the entrance to that temple is absolutely draw dropping.

Regardless of how it happens, the entrance to that temple is absolutely draw dropping.

Yeah, I had another WTF moment. Hearing the music, too...it was surreal.

How can you guys not like this game?!

Yeah, I had another WTF moment. Hearing the music, too...it was surreal.

How can you guys not like this game?!

Yeah, I know! They're all mentalists.

The Temple of Time never moved from it spot, it became ruins and overgrown with plant life. If you looked at TP map upside down and move alittle bit right you will upstand it.

The sage of light was the one who made Hero of Time sleep seven years and not the Master Sword.

One. The Temple of Time never moved from it spot, it became ruins and overgrown with plant life. If you looked at TP map upside down and move alittle bit right you will upstand it.

Two. The sage of light was the one who made Hero of Time sleep seven years and dont the Master Sword.

But the temple in Time in OoT was actually within the Castle. Here, it is quite some way away from it. Or, do you agree with 3rdchildren's theory about it being moved to the woods?

Ahh, it was the sage and not the sword. Ok, I actually forgot about the sage of light, cheers for clearing that up.