NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Did anyone else feel that Kakariko village felt absolutely desolate? It was basically only that dirty chief looking after children :eek:

Seriously can other people confirm that this game was meant to be around 70 hours?!

Did anyone else feel that Kakariko village felt absolutely desolate? It was basically only that dirty chief looking after children :eek:

Seriously can other people confirm that this game was meant to be around 70 hours?!

I know I felt quite sad to see it like that. It was so lively and warm in OOT.

Wasn't it meant to be that way because of the twilight?

Yea, maybe, but the least Nintendo could have done was make people move back in over the course of the game

after you get rid of the Twilight

Yes... all those people that got eaten by monsters... yes...

Fine but it would at least make sense that in the over cowded metropolis that is Castle Town, where you can assume, because of the population, that living space is expensive and minimal, that they would at least take advantage of the freed up space in Kakariko village. The point is that there is no attempt to give an organic feel to the inhabitants of Hyrule!

Not really played this in a few days, been fairly underwhelmed so far - Wind Waker and Ocarina totally gripped me, particularly WW and even Majoras Mask managed to keep me really interested to begin with - it was only when you got into it properly and came across the annoying save system that it went down hill, loaded with character though.

This so far doesn't feel epic, is totally lacking in character and has had a fair few irritating moments. Don't get me wrong its good but its not even approaching great so far, at the moment I'm at the bit where Midna summons the bird thing in Twilight and it carries you and I keep crashing, it doesn't seem to be particularly manouverable.

Yes... all those people that got eaten by monsters... yes...

Yeah, it was told by the shaman of Kakariko Village that everyone went to help the shop owner but it was too late and the villagers walked into a trap.

Yeah, it was told by the shaman of Kakariko Village that everyone went to help the shop owner but it was too late and the villagers walked into a trap.

Again...Fine but it would at least make sense that in the over cowded metropolis that is Castle Town, where you can assume, because of the population, that living space is expensive and minimal, that they would at least take advantage of the freed up space in Kakariko village. The point is that there is no attempt to give an organic feel to the inhabitants of Hyrule!

SPOILER!!!!

Malos human form . . .

fatty.jpg

I just crapped myself laughing!:laughing: :laughing:

Fine but it would at least make sense that in the over cowded metropolis that is Castle Town, where you can assume, because of the population, that living space is expensive and minimal, that they would at least take advantage of the freed up space in Kakariko village. The point is that there is no attempt to give an organic feel to the inhabitants of Hyrule!

Mabye an update? We can always hope....

Im just at the 3rd dungeon now, looks confusing so im exploring and messing around a bit. Despite what everyone is saying im really loving this. I think I'll have to wait a few years to compare it to OOT or MM. I absolutely loved all the horseback fighting and the bit where you protect the zora boy on the way to Kakariko! Castle Town is brilliant, really big. The cameras a bit annoying, but sure it was the same in OOT! I just wish you could look around in first person mode!

Mabye an update? We can always hope....

Im just at the 3rd dungeon now, looks confusing so im exploring and messing around a bit. Despite what everyone is saying im really loving this. I think I'll have to wait a few years to compare it to OOT or MM. I absolutely loved all the horseback fighting and the bit where you protect the zora boy on the way to Kakariko! Castle Town is brilliant, really big. The cameras a bit annoying, but sure it was the same in OOT! I just wish you could look around in first person mode!

I don't think the game has the capacity to have updates:( !

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the game, HELL I spent just over 30 hours on it!:D I just think it lacks a bit of personality...:(

SPOILER!!!!

Malos human form . . .

fatty.jpg

You fucktard I found that image! And you stole it. BASTARD! BASTARD

love you too babes :love:

Dear God this thread is filled with cry babies. It makes my head hurt.

It's very funny, well done!:grin:

SPAMMER

Fucktard.

EDIT: hmm I just made a random insult to an innocent little boy. MALO GET HERE!

aaaaaa that FINALLY explains your Avatar :D

I'm just being pick, I love Zelda really!

Edit: Actually this game is below Nintendo's usual standard.

Just finished the cave of ordeals (first run). Had some great fights in there but I was expecting it to be harder since everyone keeps talking about it >.>

Just finished the cave of ordeals (first run). Had some great fights in there but I was expecting it to be harder since everyone keeps talking about it >.>

was it an ordeal?

If you do it again it will become harder because the rooms will have one more enemies added into the rooms. Example in the last room will have four DarkNuts.

Im hideously stuck. Who do you show the drawing of that beast to to get to the 5th temple?

If you REALLY want to know...

Prince Ralis or whatever his name was

mild hint:

Try to think of someone who is desperate to help you

I've been saying that for weeks!

Or... it's getting more and more full with fans who are realising that this game is below the usual standard of Zelda games?